Kazi

Grave of the Fireflies has to be the goat

Kimi no Na wa runs it close though

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Are any on the more light hearted side? They all seem quite intense :lol:
I think you've already watched the most light hearted (Totoro) and the most intense (Fireflies) so the rest are pretty much in between. Ponyo and Kiki's Delivery Service are probably the least adult ones come to think of it.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
I think you've already watched the most light hearted (Totoro) and the most intense (Fireflies) so the rest are pretty much in between. Ponyo and Kiki's Delivery Service are probably the least adult ones come to think of it.
I saw some screens of KDS a while back and thought it looked nice, so I might watch that one next!

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
I saw some screens of KDS a while back and thought it looked nice, so I might watch that one next!
Has a talking cat so hard to go wrong.

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
Is it sad? Do they die?
The Cat Returns isn't sad per se, but in fairness, it's probably one of the worst Ghibli films out there (not terrible by any means, mind, just not-so-good on the studio's spectrum — alongside Tales from Earthsea and a couple others), though you might enjoy it if you've seen Whisper of the Heart. And you'd struggle to find any fun or exceptionally light-hearted Ghibli movies considering they're made for PG-13 audiences, by and large — apart from maybe Ponyo, Totoro and Kiki. Even Pom Poko and Porco Rosso — which seem rather juvenile with pigs and raccoon dogs on the posters deal with heavier themes. :lol:

Drainy

Your Name and A Silent Voice are top tier non-Ghibli anime films.

I liked Your Name a lot but I'm in love with A Silent Voice - watched it 5 times and read the manga.

Revan

Assumptionman

By far the best animated movie I have ever seen. And I don't think that I had more tears in my eyes while watching a movie.

Kazi

Been waiting for the next great anime film since Koe no Katachi.

Tbf, In this Corner of the World was excellent as well, but I need another asap.