Hectic is for sale on EBay

ukbob

Caf's Coolest Rag n Bone man
laura said:
Have you got nowt better to do?
Nope, I got all the time in the world. Worked hard all my life and now enjoying the fruits and ridicules of life. The crazier, the better.
Laura, joined 2001, posts 11,95
UKBob, joined 1999,posts 2,338

glasshouses come to mind?

London_Red

I exist
bazalini said:
Yep you made me look a fool.

You are not on my list of posters who I wish harm on.

My List in no particular order

1. Shane feck
2. Marcus
3. Wetthebed
4. Hector - Note (This will change if I own him)
5. Georgina Scales
6. Ole_Gayer
7. Nambread
8. Flours of Manchester
9. Rutilius
10. Gayforce
11. Mehro
Suprised im not on there after i called you a twat in the thread about the atmosphere at OT.

Twat. ;)

twitter thread suggester
If Hectic's name goes for over £8.50 then the username "Big Andy" would be worth a million.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Baz is using his countless millions to good use here in this £8.50 bid of his.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Joe W said:
Who dislikes Hectic and would do this. Or who jus likes a good laugh.

Bazalini looks to be buying Hectic. Rip off I'd pay 20p, I prefer my username anyway.
I suspect plenty of people dislike me. Don't know who has done it though.

ukbob

Like Baz stated, this is a 10k not a sprint, yet I got him to sprint just after the off. Bet he runs out of steam!:D

pert

I was just searching for Redcafe

I blame the mods

ukbob

pert said:
I was just searching for Redcafe

I blame the mods
Bollocks!. You just happened to be searching for Redcafe on the very same day that it was listed, nay, may I say within minutes.
Then a few minutes later up pops Baz and Pert dissapears. Now, Baz puts in a bid and I outbid him with some windup remarks in this forum. Suddenly out of the blue we have a RHYDYFRO bidding, a complete new member to ebay. I again outbid that prick. Then up pops Baz again and outbids me, mainly because I called his bluff.
OK, lets summarise this. Pert starts the ball rolling. Have you noticed he is from N.Ireland. Where is Baz currently? you got it N.Ireland.
Now we have this rhydyfro bidding on ebay. That is a welsh name and where is Baz form?...yup, you got it Wales.
Now, Baz is also boasting how he gets peoples passwords and posts under various names.
Now he posts this on ebay because he probally has Hectics password, also, fully well knowing that whatever happens he can outbid anyone on ebay because he does not have to pay.
I also sent a question to the so called poster on ebay and recieved a reply that started Hi Bob!!. How did they know I was Bob? My email does not state that and if it did it would be Robert. So, it was someone who knows me. The only person in this thread that knows me as Bob is?? you got it, BAZ and maybe Hectic. Go figure.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
ukbob said:
Bollocks!. You just happened to be searching for Redcafe on the very same day that it was listed, nay, may I say within minutes.
Then a few minutes later up pops Baz and Pert dissapears. Now, Baz puts in a bid and I outbid him with some windup remarks in this forum. Suddenly out of the blue we have a RHYDYFRO bidding, a complete new member to ebay. I again outbid that prick. Then up pops Baz again and outbids me, mainly because I called his bluff.
OK, lets summarise this. Pert starts the ball rolling. Have you noticed he is from N.Ireland. Where is Baz currently? you got it N.Ireland.
Now we have this rhydyfro bidding on ebay. That is a welsh name and where is Baz form?...yup, you got it Wales.
Now, Baz is also boasting how he gets peoples passwords and posts under various names.
Now he posts this on ebay because he probally has Hectics password, also, fully well knowing that whatever happens he can outbid anyone on ebay because he does not have to pay.
I also sent a question to the so called poster on ebay and recieved a reply that started Hi Bob!!. How did they know I was Bob? My email does not state that and if it did it would be Robert. So, it was someone who knows me. The only person in this thread that knows me as Bob is?? you got it, BAZ and maybe Hectic. Go figure.
You do realise noone knows my password and I can change it at anytime?

ukbob

Also, taken from Ebay:
Unofficial sources close to Redcafe.net have decided to sell some dormant username at a reasonable cost - allowing real fans instance access into the forum.

Dormant!!

Hectic

Supports
30fps
ukbob said:
Also, taken from Ebay:
Unofficial sources close to Redcafe.net have decided to sell some dormant username at a reasonable cost - allowing real fans instance access into the forum.

Dormant!!
You have read the bottom part of the ebay bit stating that none of it is real?

ukbob

So, Hectic, you are safe and if anyone buys you, then you can sue ebay for stating untrue facts, they wont like that.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
ukbob said:
So, Hectic, you are safe and if anyone buys you, then you can sue ebay for stating untrue facts, they wont like that.
Exactly. That's my plan anyway. No-one would know my password. I don't think so anyway.

blythy

Fascist Dictator
Laura and Bob arguing, I don't know where to put myself... I love Bob, he's a father-figure of the caf to me and Laura, well, she's hot, and she's been a good friend in the past ;)

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Threaten them with leaving Blythy. That will make them forget about their petty squabble and focus their attention on you.

pert

Could this person please sell DJS

That would be great

vanthaman

Winner
Hectic said:
:lol:

Does anyone really use 'redcafe' as their password? That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard if it is true.
the word Password is much easier to remember