Hector Bellerin

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
What's he supposedly said?
That he wants to go to Barcelona, that there is no leader in the team, nobody cares, training drill are always the same etc...
Verfy fake though so it doesn"t matter.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He's been shite for as long as I can remember.
For such a quick player, he's surprisingly awful in attack and doesn't even compensate defensively.

He seems to have fallen off a cliff, he was really good i think it was the season before last, then i remember he got injured for a while then when he came back he wasn't very good anymore. He might be lacking in confidence, or maybe he just doesn't wanna play under Wenger anymore, who knows.

Hephaestus

He desperately needs to leave at the end of the season, regardless of whether Wenger stays. Juventus would be a brilliant move for him.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He's been shite for as long as I can remember.
For such a quick player, he's surprisingly awful in attack and doesn't even compensate defensively.
Agree with this tbh

Chairman Woodie

He gets very harsh criticism, he's still only 22 and a great prospect. He is one that will definitely shine in another club or even another manager.
I agree. Bellerin's development has stagnated at Arsenal. Perhaps the change of manager will benefit Bellerin. Otherwise he should leave. At 23 Bellerin has time to fulfill his potential.

RC89

Martin Brindle is the funniest guy. Butts in whenever he feels like it and forces conversations when the other party is clearly uninterested. :lol:

arthurka

The whole Brundle grid walk is normally cringe yet somehow still hilarious. Isn’t that Winnie Harlow Bellerin is grafting. I was under the impression that is who Lewis Hamilton is currently seeing.
I guess it will be difficult for her to unsee the state of that plonker.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Best dressed RB of the Premier League, don't be jealous.

RochaRoja

Dont get why gets criticised for having a passion outside of football. These players are not robots.
Seems like a decent and intelligent lad. Pretty sad that players still get stick for not conforming to the generic footballer lifestyle and image.

montpelier

He makes a massive effort to look like an absolute cock, that's for sure.

He's got his own YouTube channel and has been doing blogs about his rehabilitation process.