Henrikh Mkhitaryan | BVB confirm transfer

Henrikh Mkhitaryan - Do you want him for the reported €38m?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sampy93

I'm new to Redcafe but is Sampy\Aquire Me legit ITKs or just wumming?
No No definitely not in the know. I'm just a professional golfer on the challenge/European tour who played with a bigwig from Dortmund who said he's going to United.
I just hear a lot of rumors which could be true but I don't post it here really. The likes of Rory Mcilroy who knows Rooney usually knows quite a lot of stuff and my coach is one of Rory's good mates so I get to hear a thing or two.
But most certainly not itk, although you could say about this Mhkitaryan business I am to a degree haha

baanke laal

banned

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
No No definitely not in the know. I'm just a professional golfer on the challenge/European tour who played with a bigwig from Dortmund who said he's going to United.
I just hear a lot of rumors which could be true but I don't post it here really. The likes of Rory Mcilroy who knows Rooney usually knows quite a lot of stuff and my coach is one of Rory's good mates so I get to hear a thing or two.
But most certainly not itk, although you could say about this Mhkitaryan business I am to a degree haha
Next time you play that bigwig, tell him that they should consider a bid for Weigl :drool:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
What's a ITK?

And I missed that... what did Acquire Me explain? It's not easy to find even with the search feature in the forum.
ITK = In The Know

Follow Baanke laal's post for explanation on sources and information.

Acquire Me

The Zlatan signing seems done, but its not. Its up to him and the stunts in the media is true. He can sign whenever he wants, but he wants to have fun, see what the media is writing. He will probably sign, but might as well sign for someone else.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
The superiority complex of the one-team sub-par BL league strikes again.

Do you know if your league has moved their Tv-times yet to make sure that you atleast get twenty viewers outside of Germany watching your matches? I know that putting on matches at the same time that PL matches are aired really hasn't worked out for you guys.

I would recommend that you move your match times, you might get atleast 40 new viewers from Austria then.
:lol: ouch

ReDDHDevilS

The Zlatan signing seems done, but its not. Its up to him and the stunts in the media is true. He can sign whenever he wants, but he wants to have fun, see what the media is writing. He will probably sign, but might as well sign for someone else.
I believe he wants to sign for us. He hates Pep and he'd try to do everything to see Pep fail hare. I'm inclined to think he's probably waiting to see what other businesses we do before he commits himself here.

Acquire Me

I believe he wants to sign for us. He hates Pep and he'd try to do everything to see Pep fail hare. I'm inclined to think he's probably waiting to see what other businesses we do before he commits himself here.
But he could have signed before the euros. The guy does whatever he wants. I hope he signs, but he could do something out of the blue as well.

ti vu

But he could have signed before the euros. The guy does whatever he wants. I hope he signs, but he could do something out of the blue as well.
Zlatan contract with PSG is still in effect until July IIRC? so will need to work out with PSG. So probably the ground is done? No info from the inner circle?

ReDDHDevilS

If we strengthen our squad to the extent where Ibra believes we'll be a genuine contender for the title, I believe he'll sign. Otherwise he won't. That's why he's delaying the move, at least that's what I think.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I dont know. Could be he like to take his time.
Think he will sign personally, wise to see what our plans our first, but I doubt he would take the piss out of Mourinho

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
I would say take this with a pinch of salt but it's still encouraging.

EDIT: Same guy said Ronaldo was coming back, should I delete?

Brophs

The One and Only
Mkhitaryan to use his own arse as a recycling bin also could be announced soon. Anything's possible...

lifted

I would say take this with a pinch of salt but it's still encouraging.

EDIT: Same guy said Ronaldo was coming back, should I delete?
Yeah, he's a moron. Knows very little about anything and has a history of racist and sexist comments.

Devil may care

Maybe have Rooney and Rashford play there and buy either a proper #10 or a central midfielder.
We went into the season with Rooney as #9 last season and it was a disaster, one way or another I think we need to get a new striker this summer.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
With the £ collapsing over the Brexit it seems we will be paying a lot more for transfers if completed today. I expect it to recover over the next few days though, not that I'm any expert on the subject of course.

Why oh why didn't I get my holiday Euros yesterday.

Vilev

40m euros suddenly costs a lot more.
Not really, United generate around 10% of revenue in Euros, it will be more in 2015-2016 due to CL money and around 30% in usd. It's not like the club will convert pounds.
With the £ collapsing over the Brexit it seems we will be paying a lot more for transfers if completed today. I expect it to recover over the next few days though, not that I'm any expert on the subject of course.
United would not exchange euros, the club has extensive amount of euros and us dollars from our operations, that we can use. The only thing that will rise is cited pound cost in papers. United would still pay 40m euros, if the deal will go ahead as they would have had.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
As much of a buffoon as a he is, I wouldn't discount what Artur Petrosyan says about Mkhitaryan. He's an Armenian based in Russia, so he could have some inside info. Not saying that makes right him about anything, but there's very few of us in the media that have any sort of name when it comes to football, and there's always a chance he plays on that link to get a scoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.