High Performance Podcast: Ole Gunnar Solksjaer interview

makes new threads with tweets in the OP

GJNJ

A very good listen. He seems a lot more comfortable in this format as apposed to press conferences and post match interviews. He seems more assured and eloquent where otherwise he seems to trip over his words and not quite make the point he was intending. I thought this from a few other posts or long form interviews that I have seen /heard.

The Rio Ferdinand interview by them is also very good. Shows how important the club/dressing room culture is.

FatherWolff

This was an absolute Joy listening to! Thanx for the link.

Last edited:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Really good interview.
Interesting when talking about players.. “Marcus what do you think of such and such” “Harry what do you think of such and such” ... hmm wonder who that could mean.

rotherham_red

Remember when he was seen as a PE teacher (and worse) by supposed Utd 'fans' on here? Good times...

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Another great interview from OGS outlining his experiences that form his beliefs as a manager.

I cant understand why any fan of Manchester united would not give him their undivided and unanimous support

Mainoldo

Another great interview from OGS outlining his experiences that form his beliefs as a manager.

I cant understand why any fan of Manchester united would not give him their undivided and unanimous support

Because he’s not that good.

R'hllor

He is/was so good that when JM got sacked, nobody mentioned his name in here until his name poped in news outlets. Expecting people to go full sheep mode based on interviews. Yea lets ignore all positive and negative aspects of him as a manager.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Sorry I don’t have an interview of him talking shite so I can’t. But thanks for the video. Prem title 2021 after watching that.
So you have no proof except for your own opinion which is worth only the post you write out. Says it all

NYAS

Sorry I don’t have an interview of him talking shite so I can’t. But thanks for the video. Prem title 2021 after watching that.
What a shit post. This isn’t Reddit or Twitter.

That post is a perfect example of how the quality of posting on the Caf has dramatically nosedived over the last few years.

All that matters is your agenda. Feck trying to back it up. You’re the type who’d feel embarrassed if he won us the title. All because you need to be right on the internet.

Mainoldo

What a shit post. This isn’t Reddit or Twitter.

That post is a perfect example of how the quality of posting on the Caf has dramatically nosedived over the last few years.

All that matters is your agenda. Feck trying to back it up. You’re the type who’d feel embarrassed if he won us the title. All because you need to be right on the internet.
Yeah sure... If you actually read the post I was responding to..It was the agenda driven drivel that triggered my response. But it’s all over the Caf and maybe it’s not for you. So sorry I couldn’t provide the non twitter or Reddit fix you was looking for.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Yeah sure... If you actually read the post I was responding to..It was the agenda driven drivel that triggered my response. But it’s all over the Caf and maybe it’s not for you. So sorry I couldn’t provide the non twitter or Reddit fix you was looking for.
You got triggered by a post supporting OGS on a Manchester United forum? think maybe you should see a doc.

And you don’t have an agenda?

Mainoldo

You got triggered by a post supporting OGS on a Manchester United forum? think maybe you should see a doc.

And you don’t have an agenda?
No no agenda. Like I said just look at yourself. You can’t post anything about Solskjær without feeling the need to dig out against those who don’t gas him up. Maybe it’s an insecurity issue.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
No no agenda. Like I said just look at yourself. You can’t post anything about Solskjær without feeling the need to dig out against those who don’t gas him up. Maybe it’s an insecurity issue.
No agenda but you made the effort to go into a thread about Ole on a podcast to say he isn’t good enough? Sure mate.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Just watched this - great stuff

Bizarre that Ole still isn't getting the respect he deserves from some of our fanbase
I really enjoy listening to him talk about the job he's trying to do. You get a sense there's a real plan and that he has an endpoint in mind that he's working towards. The way some of our fans speak about him, like he's a competition winner, is a million miles away from what you see in interviews like this.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Jaysus cut it out fellows. Different people rate and not rate Ole.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Ask yourself why you get triggered over such a small thing. Seriously it’s not healthy

Mainoldo

No agenda but you made the effort to go into a thread about Ole on a podcast to say he isn’t good enough? Sure mate.
I’ve actually watched it. It’s not that deep! It was a good interview both of them. Someone asked a question and I answered it. What’s wrong with that.

I see Phil Neville also has one now I’ll watch that to. I enjoy football. I don’t get what the problem is.