Historical moments of cheating | With a super-sized portion of salt

El Zoido

I can understand the ref giving the penalty based on what he saw but the VAR should have told the ref to go to the monitor and have another look. It's should not have been given but nothing can be done now unfortunately.
I don’t think he’d have changed his mind.

Asger

Why?

There are eleven different timezones in Russia. England had to travel thousands of miles further than some of their opponents at the last World Cup. Was it used as an excuse even once?

I think Denmark's problem was how hard they were pressing in the first half of games. It certainly looked like they had run themselves into the ground. Don't get me wrong being able to stay at home and having the Wembley crowd is an advantage but it raises an eyebrow how all of a sudden having to travel has become a major issue for some.
Why? Denmark fans was not allowed to be many at Wembley because they had to travel from countries.. Had it all be in England there would have been a lot more Danish fans and most likely more Italian fans as well for the final.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I've always rated VAR and their taste in football They're good lads. Welcome round mine for a cuppa any day.

Classical Mechanic

Why? Denmark fans was not allowed to be many at Wembley because they had to travel from countries.. Had it all be in England there would have been a lot more Danish fans and most likely more Italian fans as well for the final.
England were allocated 4500 tickets for their semi final against Croatia at World Cup 2018 and Denmark had 8000 fans at Wembley yesterday. Fair to say there were a lot less neutrals because of the way things have panned out but at Euro 96 the stadium was rocking just the same and the Germans still knocked us out.

hubbuh

Just pointing out how insufferable some, majority of England fans are.

I’ve enjoyed the tournament, shame you had to cheat to get to the final but you’re there now
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Enjoy Sunday, for it is coming home

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Hahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Enjoy Sunday, for it is coming home
Ok, calm down.
the over reaction last night from England fans because people dared not want them to win and questioned the penalty was quite amazing, I think that’s when I posted that.

hope you enjoy Sunday too

SER19

Better for the legacy of the tournament that this cheating didn't go on to decide the winner.