Home record

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Remember Liverpool losing 6 in a row at home. Well we ended up with less points than them from our home games.

We lost for the first time in ages to arsenal at home.

We got six put past us by spurs and 4 past us by the dippers.

We lost to the worst team in the league during a crucial period.

The fans excuse doesn't work seeing as in our first game in front of a crowd we drew 1-1 to a relegated Fulham.

Even if we take out the last three home games as I'm.sure some will try to do we still lost 4 games at home this year which is absolutely not good enough.

Why is our home form so shit and what can we do to fix it?

Last edited:

wolvored

Remember Liverpool losing 6 in a row at home. Well we ended up with less points than them from our home games.

We lost for the first time in ages to arsenal at home.

We got six put past us by spurs and 4 past us by the dippers.

We lost to the worst team in the league during a crucial period.

The fans excuse doesn't work seeing as in our first game in front of a crowd we drew 1-1 to a relegated Fulham.

Even if we take out the last three home games as I'm.sure some will try to do we still lost 4 games at home this year which is absolutely not good enough.

Why is our home form so shit and what can we do to fix it?
Get the team on a coach drive to bury and back they will think it's like an away game

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Worse home record than Liverpool. Bloody hell.

Probably has to do with the low block and how poor we are at dealing with it. We need to improve our possession play. Once we're able to open teams up through the middle it'll help us break down teams that sit deep.

Chabon

Our fifth worst season at home (1.63 ppg) since we got promoted in 1975.

Only ‘bested’ by 78/79 (1.62), 13/14 (1.58, Moyes), 89/90 (1.58, Ta Ra Fergie), and 77/78 (1.57).

On the other hand, Covid. So, draw your own conclusions.

Raw

It's horrible but honestly I'd pin it on Covid. No crowds make a huge difference (also why our away record is so good).

From what I can recall, nearly every team in the league has a better away record than home so you can see how much that's impacted things.