Hope Ole throws the players under the bus post-match

PeteManic

If Ole comes out and does a Mourinho on the players, I'd have so much respect for him.

But Ole will say that they are working hard and need to work harder and soon it will turn around blah blah blah feck off.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Why would he throw the players under the bus? This failure is all on him and has been all on him. I can't blame the failure for losing belief after the disaster we've been all season and the horrendous mismanagement.

This is probably the worst managerial job I've ever seen.

L1nk

If Ole comes out and does a Mourinho on the players, I'd have so much respect for him.

But Ole will say that they are working hard and need to work harder and soon it will turn around blah blah blah feck off.
Why? DVB was our best midfielder on the pitch for weeks and Ole has kept him on the bench, he should be throwing Ole under the bus after he throws himself first

Lee565

They are his bloody players so it will be a an awful indictment of his squad building what a lot of deluded people believe he has been good at.

crossy1686

career ending
What’s he going to say?

“I have no idea what I’m doing and these lads won’t dig me out for a free ride. They’re all pissing on the parade!”

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Why would he throw the players under the bus? This failure is all on him and has been all on him. I can't blame the failure for losing belief after the disaster we've been all season and the horrendous mismanagement.

This is probably the worst managerial job I've ever seen.
The players should be playing with a significant bit more dignity and effort even if a fridge was in charge. There is no excuse for what happened today for anyone. Everyone deserves to be fired outside of De Gea, Sancho and Donny.

RoyKeaneInTurin

Can he throw himself under the bus and do himself a favor? His managerial career is over for good. Couldn't happen to a more incompetent man I am sure. Makes me chuckle that he actually got a job in the first place. So fecking out of depth.

SmallCaine

Except he keeps picking these players game after game. Not the first brain fart from maguire, not the first time mctominay and matic have looked crap. Had he given others a chance maybe no one needed to thrown under the bus.

NK86

Or he can feck off himself.

Eplel

You should be making a thread apologising for being Ole in.

NK86

The players should be playing with a significant bit more dignity and effort even if a fridge was in charge. There is no excuse for what happened today for anyone. Everyone deserves to be fired outside of De Gea, Sancho and Donny.
He picks the team. Kept avoiding pick VDB over fkng McT. Deserves to be shat on.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
We don't have a personnel problem. We have a coaching problem. Put peak Pelé, Maradona, Maldini, and Zidane in this team and we'd still struggle.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I’d love it if he called a press conference, slagged off the players, board, said Gary Neville and MUFC forever, then walked out. He’d be a hero.

Abraxas

I don't see how either the players or the manager can throw the other under any bus.

It's piss poor all round. Ultimately the manager attracts much of the ire because he is the fall guy, we can't rip up 30 contracts, and there's also this perception that perhaps our squad is at a level that it may not be.

But make no mistake this is a complete failure from all concerned. The management isn't good enough because we're not seeing performances and by extension results. The players aren't good enough because they're committing ridiculous, school boy errors, folding under the most remote pressure, and are not meeting minimum personal standards, even with reference to simple pride as a professional.

Al-T

All of them could jump under the effin bus together as far as I'm concerned.

Andersonson

He needs to go, but the players has to take their responsibility too.

Not everything is down to the manager. Ole will of course get scrutinized heavily , but some of the players should get a month with the reserves

I hope he comes out and resigns. If he had an ounce of self respect or love for the club that's what he would do. The worst manager I've ever seen us have and he is turning us and himself into a laughing stock.

AndySmith1990

The players should kick him off the coach and make him do a walk of shame back to Manchester.