How bad have our injuries really been this season?

hobbers

I have no problem with fans wanting ten Hag sacked, it’s the ones who say injuries haven’t really been an issue that I have a problem with.
Injuries are nothing to do with why we pissed away leads against Brentford, Chelsea, Liverpool and Coventry.

As a small example.

Giggsy13

You dont have a point.
Again many thanks for proving my point that the supporters are so deluded and miserable that they can’t acknowledge that numerous injuries to our key players have significantly impacted our results, in addition to questionable decisions from the manager. Now read that twice or thrice, if you need to understand the point.

Giggsy13

Having a incompetent fraud of a manager has impacted our results more than any excuse you care to list.
Bolded key points from previous post for assistance:

Again many thanks for proving my point that the supporters are so deluded and miserable that they can’t acknowledge that numerous injuries to our key players have significantly impacted our results, in addition to questionable decisions from the manager. Now read that twice or thrice, if you need to understand the point.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Bolded key points from previous post for assistance:

:lol:

Red_toad

Any chance we get Shaw and Martinez back this season? They're sorely missed when not in the team.
Plus where the feck is Martial was 10 weeks out over 3 months ago.

berbasloth4

Is it “injuries” or mentality.

near ever ex player in interviews or podcasts swear they never played 100% fit. They were 60/70 but played didn’t want let anyone done.

I played football at a very low level at times as useful as a chocolate teapot but when I was hurt I pretended I wasn’t like above I didn’t want to let people down wanted my boys to know they can trust me if have to dig deep.

however at United nowadays it looks like players can’t wait to be injured of feel a strain is it possibly just a culture thing