How bad have our injuries really been this season?

hobbers

I have no problem with fans wanting ten Hag sacked, it’s the ones who say injuries haven’t really been an issue that I have a problem with.
Injuries are nothing to do with why we pissed away leads against Brentford, Chelsea, Liverpool and Coventry.

As a small example.

Giggsy13

You dont have a point.
Again many thanks for proving my point that the supporters are so deluded and miserable that they can’t acknowledge that numerous injuries to our key players have significantly impacted our results, in addition to questionable decisions from the manager. Now read that twice or thrice, if you need to understand the point.

Giggsy13

Having a incompetent fraud of a manager has impacted our results more than any excuse you care to list.
Bolded key points from previous post for assistance:

Again many thanks for proving my point that the supporters are so deluded and miserable that they can’t acknowledge that numerous injuries to our key players have significantly impacted our results, in addition to questionable decisions from the manager. Now read that twice or thrice, if you need to understand the point.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Bolded key points from previous post for assistance:

:lol:

Red_toad

Any chance we get Shaw and Martinez back this season? They're sorely missed when not in the team.
Plus where the feck is Martial was 10 weeks out over 3 months ago.

berbasloth4

Is it “injuries” or mentality.

near ever ex player in interviews or podcasts swear they never played 100% fit. They were 60/70 but played didn’t want let anyone done.

I played football at a very low level at times as useful as a chocolate teapot but when I was hurt I pretended I wasn’t like above I didn’t want to let people down wanted my boys to know they can trust me if have to dig deep.

however at United nowadays it looks like players can’t wait to be injured of feel a strain is it possibly just a culture thing

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The injuries are not random. Our training methods, chaotic style of play and overall lack of control contribute to it. But leave it to deluded fans to cry about how unlucky our liar in charge has been.

DownRiver

This is definitely the way we train.

It’s crazy that it seems we get MORE injuries from training sessions than in-game injuries.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Problem is now ETH will rush back any of Evans,Varane,Lindelof or Martinez to try finish 6th

Zed is not dead

Or maybe, just maybe, it might also be a result of the fact that last season we were the team that played the most football in Europe, with a winter World Cup in the middle. It’s also not like we’ve seen a surge in muscle injuries in the first half of this season across the top 5 leagues

BorisManUtd

I don't think they've been that bad in midfield and attacking areas. But CB and LB positions, awful.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I don't think they've been that bad in midfield and attacking areas. But CB and LB positions, awful.
They have been below average in midfield and attack, but way above average in defense. Looks increasingly likely that our playing style or trainings contribute to it.

BorisManUtd

They have been below average in midfield and attack, but way above average in defense. Looks increasingly likely that our playing style or trainings contribute to it.
Yeah all 6 CBs being unavailable seems ridiculous.

SamVimes

So all six recognised central defenders are injured, along with both recognised left backs? Something seriously wrong with both the training and medical staff.

United Hobbit

Apparently Maguire has a muscle injury suffered in training

My god

I seriously hope Ineos are investigating this because while ETH isn't good enough, injuries have certainly played a part in fecking us over this season

Was he rushed back you have to wonder, same with Licha

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Apparently Maguire has a muscle injury suffered in training

My god

I seriously hope Ineos are investigating this because while ETH isn't good enough, injuries have certainly played a part in fecking us over this season

Was he rushed back you have to wonder, same with Licha
Was already playing through one also.

DownRiver

The fact that people are still making excuses for ETH is maddening!

He and his staff had a whole season to mitigate not only the injuries but ALSO that hole in the middle of our midfield. Nope, nothing was done.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Who the feck are we going to play in defense, now? We were already forced to play Casemiro, ffs

Atheist

Right, our injuries are all down to bad luck and not down due to the wonderful training sessions that the manager carries out.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Or maybe, just maybe, it might also be a result of the fact that last season we were the team that played the most football in Europe, with a winter World Cup in the middle. It’s also not like we’ve seen a surge in muscle injuries in the first half of this season across the top 5 leagues
Keep going, you're so very close.