How do create a new thread on the main football forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailtotheKing

Hi, I’m a full member but can’t create a new thread. What do I need to do to be able to do that?

Thanks!

Dan_F

I think you need to include the words “Ole” and “out” or it doesn’t let you create one.

HailtotheKing

Did you just assume gender?
Now why would I do such a heinous thing?
Have I not already proved my inability to see things by the very fact I couldn’t open a thread? :)

All I saw was a fellow New Yorker. I don’t see gender, color, or the people I walk into!

Sorry, Scarlett.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended…

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Now why would I do such a heinous thing?
Have I not already proved my inability to see things by the very fact I couldn’t open a thread? :)

All I saw was a fellow New Yorker. I don’t see gender, color, or the people I walk into!

Sorry, Scarlett.
If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended…
Haha no need to apologize, we're cool. I don't mind being called a dude. :)

HailtotheKing

Hey hey. I watch mostly at home or at work. I've been meaning to go to Smithfield Hall but didn't make it there yet. How about you?
Nope. I literally just found out about it. And now I'm looking for some people to go watch games with. Doesn't need to be Smithfield. Just a place with atmosphere. Think I'll prob create a new thread about it, now that I know how to create a new thread:)

Is there a place for that and would you be up for joining if I can find some other people?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Nope. I literally just found out about it. And now I'm looking for some people to go watch games with. Doesn't need to be Smithfield. Just a place with atmosphere. Think I'll prob create a new thread about it, now that I know how to create a new thread:)

Is there a place for that and would you be up for joining if I can find some other people?
Jack Dempsey's is quite popular too and it's only a few blocks away from where I work. I'd definitely sneak away if it means watching a game with a few United peeps. We have a good number of New Yorkers in here who might be willing to join.
Great. Because I walk the political correctness minefield like a dog, not a cat
Haha I just keep my mouth shut. :)

HailtotheKing

Jack Dempsey's is quite popular too and it's only a few blocks away from where I work. I'd definitely sneak away if it means watching a game with a few United peeps. We have a good number of New Yorkers in here who might be willing to join.

Haha I just keep my mouth shut. :)
Yeah, hard to keep my mouth shut when my foot's already in it! I'll check out Jack D's, thank you.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Isn't @Suedesi from New York as well? And @NYAS, or am I misreading that username? And many others I'm forgetting.

NYAS

Sadly my username isn’t related to New York and I’m not from there, but did live there for 5 years!

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Ok I think this thread has run its course. Take any other discussion to the general please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.