How do YOU contribute to Manchester United?

Will Singh

I threw my remote control at my £1000 tv and smashed it which according to my miss that's 10 years of contributions to the club!

Will Singh

FA CUP semis vs Liverpool my uncle is a die hard fan who would jump infront of a train if needed took me to a bar full scousers, took a full 5 minutes for us to get into a full blown bar fight, 20 stitches was my contribution that day!

Robin

I have been fortunate with my work and lifestyle that I have managed to not miss a home game since 1991 so never missed a premiership home game, but I am still amazed by someone like Pete Bolton who never misses home and away including tour matches , youth matches etc . I manage to get to about half the away matches thanks to Mr Chubb.

Robbie Boy

Because I support United, that means there's one less Liverpool fan in the world. Top contribution, that.

ManUArfa

Cable TV Subscriber including BT Sport
Licence Fee Payer watching MOTD
MUTV channel subscriber
Two lots of strips each year for my son, including a name and number on each shirt

Whiteside1985

Financially, now I've moved abroad I guess my TV subscriptions so I can watch the games. Plus the occasional bit of merchandise (my stance has softened over recent years, for a while my anti-Glazer sentiment had me refuse to be anything 'official' from them).

Otherwise: is my long-standing addiction a 'contribution'? Still on my mind a lot of the time, still a disproportionately important part of my life.

fallengt

I write essays (United-related) on the internet to tell people whom I don't know that they're bloody wrong .

Pscholes18

FA CUP semis vs Liverpool my uncle is a die hard fan who would jump infront of a train if needed took me to a bar full scousers, took a full 5 minutes for us to get into a full blown bar fight, 20 stitches was my contribution that day!
Lol you fecking nutters!

ryan_forlan

Gullible
I am an extremely famous celebrity in my country. I am a trend-setter. I have millions of fans and followers who buy and wear what I endorse.
I am very vocal about my United support. My whole country knows about my support for the club. This has prompted a lot of my fans and followers to support the club. All the chicks in my country only know Manchester United when it comes to football, that is because of me.
I have contributed to this football club by using my stardom to create millions of fans who spend a lot of money on United games and products.
Manchester United, you are welcome.
Also, I am the Best.

Zlatan has a United shirt with my name at the back.

Castia

Merchandise sales (usually the home kit every season for 2 of us) and maybe 3-4 games per season on top of paying for a membership.

Ventura

I buy a Premier League TV package, so that goes towards the TV deal, and I'm going to buy the home kit with Rashford on it from the MU Store for the wife when I manage to figure out which size to get (more difficult than it sounds) ... She likes to wear the correct color in front of the TV because she reckons it helps the team win! Apparently wearing red and shouting GO UNITED or RASHFORD SCORE sends some sort of energy wave through the ether to the stadium and into the players to energize them! Whenever United lose, she claims it's because we were wearing the wrong color or not helping enough. So we're going to contribute heavily that way in the coming season.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
You don't need to buy anything. The eyeballs they got on them is contirbution enough. More eyeballs = more ad revenue = more money for the club.

Kinda like google. You think it's free but it's not.