How Do You Think The Players are Feeling After Yet Another Defeat.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
I don't know if they feel anything close to as bad as we do, and pedalling the same tired apologies and excuses time and again just makes us feel even worse.

Personally, I'm under pressure in work each month to deliver, if I gave the same % of a feck that some of these guys do, I'd be in the unemployment line.
A good point well made.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Yeah but we see the same issues even when we are winning and supposedly 'in form'. Some of them naturally prefer to back out of a 50/50 and it gets worse when we're losing.

It's apathy, not low confidence.
We don't see the same issues, just look at last seasons play.

spiriticon

We don't see the same issues, just look at last seasons play.
Last season was a lump of shite except for the first 6 months. And even then, some of the players are always visibly apathetic when it comes to doing hard yards or making a 50/50. It doesn't matter whether we're in form or not, these players will not do it.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
I don't doubt that they're angry and upset. But I do doubt that whether they're actually looking at their own culpability. I think too many of them would be blaming their teammates, manager, the owners, the sale etc, and thinking how unlucky they are, rather than having an honest assessment of their own performances.

Champ

Last season was a lump of shite except for the first 6 months. And even then, some of the players are always visibly apathetic when it comes to doing hard yards or making a 50/50. It doesn't matter whether we're in form or not, these players will not do it.
:lol:
I bet you're fun at parties.

It's clear you have a chip on your shoulder clouding any rational judgement, so I'm out.

spiriticon

:lol:
I bet you're fun at parties.

It's clear you have a chip on your shoulder clouding any rational judgement, so I'm out.
Yeah, it's really fun to watch highly paid sports professionals jog around the pitch 'low on confidence' every year since 2013.

Champ

Yeah, it's really fun to watch highly paid sports professionals jog around the pitch 'low on confidence' every year since 2013.
Go outdoors, enjoy yourself mate, trust me you'll feel better for it.