How many games will Hargreaves play for City?

How many games will Hargreaves play for City

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • 1-9

Votes: 133 61.9%
  • 10-19

Votes: 39 18.1%
  • 20+

Votes: 24 11.2%

• Total voters

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
He won the league and champions league with us, I really hope he doesn't do that well with them.

Eyepopper

80% reckoning he'll play less than 10 games for them.

beacon

All Creatures Great and Small
If they are pushing for the title then he'll get his 10 games I would think. He'll start very few games, but I would guess if he's actually fit he'll get a dozen or so appearances; more if they have decent cup runs.

Devilton

I'm going to enjoy someone welcoming him back into English football with a bone crunching tackle...that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Too bad Keano retired years ago...cause he'd be an ideal candidate for the job.

Kelvin

the only reason citeh signed him is they want to spite us.... he only be a bench-warmer there.

anver

Shart stop
You seem to think I want Hargreaves to do great there, or succeed massively. I don't really care. I personally think he will last a few games, and either not be played because he's behind the others, or down to injury. I do think he will be injured after a relatively short time there. However I will take issue with people wishing that he gets injured, or breaks something. There's clearly a difference, and has nothing to do with my opinion.
Sorry. Just got back to the keyboard after a night out.

Could you please tell me your reaction to posters wishing injury to Heinze? I remember quite a few posts wishing him the worst.

Eyepopper

Wishing injury on anyone is fecking pathetic IMO.

Besides, him being 100% fit and being ignored for a spot should be far more satisfying for anyone annoyed by the move.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
There's a lot of games in the calender, so even if he's just a squad player, he could easily get 20+ games, if he's available for the FA Cup, CC, and games before or after the CL.

But I still couldn't get my brain to think that's going to happen, I picked 1-9 like everyone else. Interesting to see so many agree.

I wish him all the best as long as they don't beat us in a game or to the league, or god forbid the CL. He can lead them to finish 1 point behind us and lose to us in the CL final 10-9, with Hargreaves scoring 3 hat-tricks.

Then he can have the BPITW trophy and I won't even complain.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
I clicked 1-9 but as someone mentioned that's quite a gap from 0, I expect to see him about two or three times before he packs up completely.

Plan M

fecking hell, what is wrong with some of you?! We take the piss out of RAWK for being classeless yet our very own are wishing injury on a player just because he's a City player now.

Grow up.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I hope he starts every game, surely if our reject is good enough to start every game for them, that says a lot about how good they are.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Sorry. Just got back to the keyboard after a night out.

Could you please tell me your reaction to posters wishing injury to Heinze? I remember quite a few posts wishing him the worst.
The same thing....It doesn't matter who it is. I don't know if I would have seen the posts at the time, but it doesn't make a difference. No place for it here. Put it any player you want, the result won't be any different.

BAMSOLA

Has issues!
Supports
A Crack Habit.
I really don't understand what all of the bad sentiment toward him is about. It should be clear for any supporter to see that he will never play upto 20-30 games a season for any club as his knees are shot.

So its not like anybody has reason to behave like a jilted lover, I'd written him off as a United player at the beginning off last season so i'm actually glad his off our book as he would only otherwise take up space in the squad, my only real sadness is that we didn't bring in another combative type CM to replace him.

As for his City career, I wish him all the best with whatever he goes on to do in life as he gave as much as possible whilst here and fit, but sadly this is only leading one way for him and thats toward permanent retirement.

I would be hugely supprised if he was still a footballer come the beginning of next season.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
So did SAF get it wrong, or more correctly the medical advisor team?

I have to admit to being not a little pissed off, what changed between the June, when he was not worth retaining in our squad on the cheap, & September when he can turnout for 57 mins? He could/should have been playing for us last night...:mad:

Mick1991

I said to myself that I wouldn't let it get to me but I have to admit that I'm a little sickened.

krazyrobus

Good for him, he deserves to catch a break. Hope he excels the whole season while the rest of his team plays stinkers.

Eyepopper

So when's the next round of the CC?

It'll be the next time he has any chance of a game.

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
It is so hard to wish him well now he's staggered off to Citeh to enjoy his miraculous transformation into MOTM goalscorer! Why did he have to go there?

Oh well I'll join with pops in seeking solace that he only plays in the CC. Unless of course he continues this form through another game without breaking down...that would be interesting.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Quite how he is feeling today or reacts to last nights match is another thing, though.

He'd claimed he was fit in the summer, but it was a risk. For us, for anyone. We can only judge after a few games on the bounce, otherwise what good would he have been to us?

Apart from that, what krazyrobus said. All the best to him, hope he does well and the rest of City stink the place out.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
He's probably finished on the Top level football.

Probably a championship club or overseas smaller nation , but first teamer in the EPL is too far fetched, even if he's miraculously cured, his touch, passing, instict are just not there anymore.

That's what 99% will probably ahppen, unless of course there are always room for the 1%

Crustanoid

That was probably his first and last appearance. They've got what they needed now - job done. The ex-United player played for them, and they got some publicity....woohoo