Television How to Get Away with Murder (TV Series)

suheilsworld

I am surprised this does not have it's own thread yet. Been a regular of the series and must say it is one of the most exhilarating and fast paced ones around. Filled with diabolical plots, riddled with twists and turns at every corner and end of each episodes leaving you wanting for more. One of my favorites off late!

Annalise Keating is a prominent criminal defense attorney and a law professor at Middleton University. She selects five students to intern at her firm. They work with Annalise's employees, Frank Delfino and Bonnie Winterbottom, an associate lawyer. Season 1 introduces occasional clients for Keating, it explores two related murders through flashbacks.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
It's fantastic!

I'm two episodes behind, but it's my favourite weekly drama currently.

suheilsworld

I have been recommending this to all my friends and family. It really is quite gripping. Love the banter among the cast and the chemistry they share.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I have been recommending this to all my friends and family. It really is quite gripping. Love the banter among the cast and the chemistry they share.
The characters are really well worked out, Keating is honestly remarkable, though this season she's definitely lost something, or gained more empathy (no real surprise given what happened in season 1).

suheilsworld

The characters are really well worked out, Keating is honestly remarkable, though this season she's definitely lost something, or gained more empathy (no real surprise given what happened in season 1).
For me it is the other way around. I just cannot trust her ho matter what she does or says

I only feel for her with regards to her relationship with Nate

villain

Hates Beyoncé
For me it is the other way around. I just cannot trust her ho matter what she does or says

I only feel for her with regards to her relationship with Nate
Well this is the thing, she's the master of manipulating people into giving her what she wants (from a legal perspective). And currently I can't stand Nate :lol:

Her relationship with Nate has to have another dimension, considering what she said to her mother in season 1 I wouldn't be surprised if there's a deeper connection, possibly family relation

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I watched episode 1 of season 1 just yesterday and I am intrigued. Think I'll give this show a shot and keep watching it.

suheilsworld

Well this is the thing, she's the master of manipulating people into giving her what she wants (from a legal perspective). And currently I can't stand Nate :lol:

Her relationship with Nate has to have another dimension, considering what she said to her mother in season 1 I wouldn't be surprised if there's a deeper connection, possibly family relation
Nate character I am sure will have a more larger role in the coming episodes. Can't wait!

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I watched episode 1 of season 1 just yesterday and I am intrigued. Think I'll give this show a shot and keep watching it.
After maybe the 3rd or 4th episode I was hooked, the first episode wasn't anything remarkable, after the initial introductions to the characters and the pretense of the story line, every episode is gripping.

PvsNP

This is the only show I look forward to week after week. Great show.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
The next two have had some interesting reveals too. The hits just keep coming!
Okay, so I caught up with the last two episodes, and firstly, OH MY GOD. I knew what Oliver was doing would eventually get found out, but a hacker being hacked!? And getting caught admitting to everything he's done, plus alluding to another crime?! That he doesn't even know about. Just wow. Secondly it looked like Annalise, was hinting at what her and Wes' relationship could be, either like a maternal, family connection or just potentially sexual especially now that Nate doesn't want anything to do with her. Just wow.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
My friend has a huge crush on some bearded hot guy in this series. Turns out the actor is married in real life. My friend has stopped watching this show.

suheilsworld

Okay, so I caught up with the last two episodes, and firstly, OH MY GOD. I knew what Oliver was doing would eventually get found out, but a hacker being hacked!? And getting caught admitting to everything he's done, plus alluding to another crime?! That he doesn't even know about. Just wow. Secondly it looked like Annalise, was hinting at what her and Wes' relationship could be, either like a maternal, family connection or just potentially sexual especially now that Nate doesn't want anything to do with her. Just wow.
They just made this a whole lot interesting.
I don't think there would be any relationship between Annalise and Wes. That would be just too obvious. But there has to be some reason why she is so partial to him. Also, I have my doubts about Bonnie being a killer and she may have not killed Rebecca.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I don't think there would be any relationship between Annalise and Wes. That would be just too obvious. But there has to be some reason why she is so partial to him. Also, I have my doubts about Bonnie being a killer and she may have not killed Rebecca.
That's an interesting theory, and it would kinda make sense considering how many twists and turns this show has, like how they made us believe Frank killed Sam, only for it to end up looking like Michaela and the other kids did, only for it to then actually be Frank. So maybe Bonnie is made to look like the killer, but it could actually be someone else? this show messes with my mind too much :lol:

suheilsworld

That's an interesting theory, and it would kinda make sense considering how many twists and turns this show has, like how they made us believe Frank killed Sam, only for it to end up looking like Michaela and the other kids did, only for it to then actually be Frank. So maybe Bonnie is made to look like the killer, but it could actually be someone else? this show messes with my mind too much :lol:
It has made me skeptical. I just cannot trust anyone when it comes to this show. Got a friend of mine addicted to this show and he binge watched Season 1 in 2 days. Missed work today to finish watching this. Absolutely gets you hooked.

SqueakyWeasel

Think Rebecca must have been Bonnie – she's as good as admitted it to Frank in S2E2 in the discussion about the plastic bag. What we don't know is what Bonnie owes Analyise for something she "fixed" in her past.

suheilsworld

Think Rebecca must have been Bonnie – she's as good as admitted it to Frank in S2E2 in the discussion about the plastic bag. What we don't know is what Bonnie owes Analyise for something she "fixed" in her past.

Must be to do with she being molested by her father or something on those lines. But this serial being so diabolical, they make the viewers think it's something and out of the blue throw a curve ball

SqueakyWeasel

Must be to do with she being molested by her father or something on those lines. But this serial being so diabolical, they make the viewers think it's something and out of the blue throw a curve ball
I must admit I thought if anyone was going to be munching on Analyise it was set up to be Bonnie so the introduction of the long haired NY (Julia Roberts lookalike) lawyer was a definite curve ball in that respect. I think the Bonnie back-story will play out this series and she'll be the one that does the boss in at the end!

suheilsworld

I must admit I thought if anyone was going to be munching on Analyise it was set up to be Bonnie so the introduction of the long haired NY (Julia Roberts lookalike) lawyer was a definite curve ball in that respect. I think the Bonnie back-story will play out this series and she'll be the one that does the boss in at the end!
I have my money on Caleb.

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
That's Famke Janssen you philistine :drool:

Golden Nugget

I binged watched season 1 - and while I like it, I thought that it was one of those shows where the idea would really only last a season.

I haven't read any of the spoilers, but can anyone tell me if season 2 is any good?

Seveneric

Amazing show. I try not to take the legal aspects of the show seriously, because some of the things Annalaise pulls in court, wouldn't fly in any semi-competent court :lol: But it's a fun, griping drama.

Amir

Do we even know for sure that she was molested? I mean, Annalise showed a video of a young blond girl, but it would suit the show just right if it had nothing to do with Bonnie

Seveneric

The finale :eek: I'm not sure If i've recovered, such a rollercoaster. It seems they're not going with the "Annalaise being Wes' mother" plot, which is good.

A+ acting from Viola Davis again(and the entire cast tbf). Probably won't happen, because she's such a small name, but the Liza Weil, actress that plays Bonnie, deserves consideration for a Best supporting actress Emmy or something, she's been stellar this season.

Amir

It really was a superb episode. Good way to go into the mid season break.

I read an interview with one of the writers saying that they don't plan too far ahead, but they are doing it well so far.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
I just caught up now. Jesus Christ I can't keep up there's a twist and turn every time you think you figured it out!

The last episode was brilliant

suheilsworld

Loved the midseason finale. They have really left it at a knife edge. Really hope this unravels fast. Getting quite pacey and thrilling.