How will we possibly progress with a manager that can’t put 10 past 9-man Southampton? (AKA Enjoy The Win Guys and Let’s Celebrate Together!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good thread. Another of those @Wumminator loves, all about trying to pick fight with the forum, and after a 9 nil win :lol:

You’ve gotta be a bit odd in the head after a 9-0 win to think “I’m going straight to pick a fight with my fellow fans”.

Sometimes people really should just put down the phone and go to bed, or stick on a brew and watch the goals again with a massive smile.

el3mel

good thread. Another of those umminator loves, all about trying to pick fight with the forum, and after a 9 nil win :lol:

You’ve gotta be a bit odd in the head after a 9-0 win to think “I’m going straight to pick a fight with my fellow fans”.

Sometimes people really should just put down the phone and go to bed, or stick on a brew and watch the goals again with a massive smile.
I'm convinced at this point some here are in this forum for trolling rather than actually enjoying wins or discussion with fellow fans.

Siorac

I'm convinced at this point some here are in this forum for trolling rather than actually enjoying wins or discussion with fellow fans.
Yeah, the constant point scoring between fans is rather exhausting.

the white text changes nothing, the title is you picking a fight, as is the black text.

You need to lighten up and just enjoy the night. Allow yourself a night off trying to prove you’re the bestest fan on the caf. I’ll still vote you greatest ever fan in the caf 2021 awards I promise.

9-0, go rewatch the goals on MOTD, ENJOY. I know I am. :)

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
the white text changes nothing, the title is you picking a fight, as is the black text.

You need to lighten up and just enjoy the night. Allow yourself a night off trying to prove your the bestest fan on the caf. I’ll still vote you greatest ever fan in the caf 2021 awards I promise.

9-0, go rewatch the goals on MOTD, ENJOY. I know I am. :)
Haha I’m not picking a fight! I’m celebrating the beauty of an outstanding display with a bit of light hearted banter. No need to be so defensive :lol:

The fact anyone took this remotely seriously after such a brilliant evening has given me a chuckle! As if anyone wouldn’t be happy after seeing that.

For once I’d like to extend the Ole branch out and say can we not just have a laugh at how ridiculous football is at times. Football bloody hell!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Some miserable sods in here. Yeah its a shit thread but we just won 9-0 let him have his moment!

The fact anyone took this remotely seriously after such a brilliant evening has given me a chuckle! As if anyone wouldn’t be happy after seeing that.
oh, I know you were happy. It’s just that you first thought after the win was, “I’ll show those Ole out twats”.

Crap thread, typical of your posting.

Try enjoying wins with your fellow fans instead.

PoTMS

Haha I’m not picking a fight! I’m celebrating the beauty of an outstanding display with a bit of light hearted banter. No need to be so defensive :lol:

For once I’d like to extend the Ole branch out and say can we not just have a laugh at how ridiculous football is at times. Football bloody hell!
It's not though is it? Or otherwise you would've left the manager part out of the thread title.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
To be fair though there are still moaners in the post match thread.
Yeah shame that but hopefully most will enjoy the evening and not be drawn into pointless tit for tat!
Some miserable sods in here. Yeah its a shit thread but we just won 9-0 let him have his moment!
Absolutely the shittest thread but surely we can have a little chuckle at the fact someone out there is seething at a 9-0 win!

oh, I know you were happy. It’s just that you first thought after the win was, “I’ll show those Ole out twats”.

Crap thread, typical of your posting.

Try enjoying wins with your fellow fans instead.
No actually first thought was wild celebration with the family and then having seen the odd moaner on the CAF put out a very tongue in cheek thread to highlight how stupid it is for us to argue over such benign points when we should be enjoying the football.

Ironically you’ve resorted to personal insult rather than just enjoying the evening like everyone else :lol:

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It's not though is it? Or otherwise you would've left the manager part out of the thread title.
It’s the most tongue in cheek possible title how anyone could take it seriously is beyond me enjoy your evening and go celebrate the win!

Ironically you’ve resorted to personal insult rather than just enjoying the evening like everyone else :lol:
Nothing personal about it. Thread is crap.

Your posting is all about "look how I'm a better fan than others", so it's typical of that.

I'm enjoying it, hence.... no thread started to wind anyone up or "stick it to the outers", only positive comments about everyone in the threads I've posted.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Nothing personal about it. Thread is crap.

Your posting is all about "look how I'm a better fan than others", so it's typical of that.

I'm enjoying it, hence.... no thread started to wind anyone up or "stick it to the outers", only positive comments about everyone in the threads I've posted.
Of course it’s crap it’s a silly joke and a celebration of the differences in the CAF that don’t matter on nights like this!

It’s nothing to do with being a better fan and honestly if this offends or upsets you you need to think about why?

My post is positive it’s light hearted and some have taken it the right way. Clearly we have no room for any kind of siliness on the football forum.

Robbie Boy

good thread. Another of those @Wumminator loves, all about trying to pick fight with the forum, and after a 9 nil win :lol:

Yup.

MoskvaRed

Excellent win tonight only partially tarnished by attempt to wind up fellow fans on Red Cafe.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
So erm yeah, it was intended as a wind up.

First thought after a 9-0.... wind up my fellow fans, then deny it was a wind up. :lol:

Good night man.
It’s a celebration of our differences but that we can be United by a bit of silliness and a great win tonight.

Enjoy your evening!
Excellent win tonight only partially tarnished by attempt to wind up fellow fans on Red Cafe.
Really this has in any way tarnished the evening? We won 9-0!!!

ENJOY IT!
People have seriously fallen for it?

Good job, @BenitoSTARR :lol: :lol:
Some fell others are just moaning but come in it’s clearly a bit of tongue in cheek celebration!

Enjoy the win!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
They really haven't? I mean read the replies. It's a poor wum with the intent of causing conflict. How isn't this obvious to you ffs.
Just enjoy the win there isn’t anything to get wound up by here!

Robbie Boy

Just enjoy the win there isn’t anything to get wound up by here!
Everyone is enjoying it mate bar you and the saddos calling out the 'Ole haters' :lol:

Up early for a 3 hour videoconference but too hyped to go near my bed.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Far too late with his subs. Could have taken Cavani and Shaw off way before half time. Indecisive.
That’s the spirit enjoy the win!
Everyone is enjoying it mate bar you and the saddos calling out the 'Ole haters' :lol:

Up early for a 3 hour videoconference but too hyped to go near my bed.
I’m having a lovely time if you aren’t then I can only apologise.

Why can’t we just celebrate a bit of silliness together? Lighten up it may never happen!

Feck the video conference and celebrate the win!

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
This squad deserves two TopTop signings this next summer to launch a title race for 21-22 as soon as the season starts.

Up to Ed.

I'd just delete it Benito rather than making it the longest thread title in redcafe history.
The United forum should be safe tonight, no bickering, posting a wind up and then boasting about it in the "is the forum safe thread" is a stain on your bestest fan on redcafe persona.

I'm gonna watch the goals again, then bed, my night is done.

Robbie Boy

That’s the spirit enjoy the win!

I’m having a lovely time if you aren’t then I can only apologise.

Why can’t we just celebrate a bit of silliness together? Lighten up it may never happen!

Feck the video conference and celebrate the win!
I mean, if you really wanted to start a thread to bring the fans together and celebrate, you literally couldn't have made a worse attempt :lol:

Looks like you're backtracking now as your target
audience didn't back up the wum.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
This squad deserves two TopTop signings this next summer to launch a title race for 21-22 as soon as the season starts.

Up to Ed.
Agreed when the pressure is off we can have great evenings like tonight and add a bit of quality out wide and boom we could be right up there!

Enjoy your evening

Status
Not open for further replies.