How would we have done if we bought Trippier?

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I think we’d have done far better than Dalot that’s for sure.

Shaw and Trips on either side would have been a solid wing back proposition. Shame we couldn’t make it happen when Ole originally wanted him (also the shame that Atleti wanted £40M but still…)

Thom Merrilin

He's a quality player for sure. Would ensure that Bruno isn't taking our corners and freekicks as well.

AshRK

We are a fecked up club, we could buy Mbappe and have klopp be our coach, we will still somehow feck it up

redshaw

We have three injured. I have no doubt he'd be injured here, have many more yellow cards and be put forward as one of the reasons we're so shit. Too small, too old, knackered looking, cost 40m.

We as a club break and burn through players. I'm convinced there's some kind of sabotage in the conditioning and training.

Stadjer

Would be excellent on free kicks and corners. However before Hojlund signed he wouldnt have had a good CF to try and assist though. AWB and Trippier as option would have been a nice to have.

statpadder

He's a quality player for sure. Would ensure that Bruno isn't taking our corners and freekicks as well.
What ensures this really? Weren’t we always scared of Eriksen’s freekicks when he was at Spurs. We have him here now and he rarely takes any ahead of Bruno. I think Trippier would have suffered the same fate

Thom Merrilin

What ensures this really? Weren’t we always scared of Eriksen’s freekicks when he was at Spurs. We have him here now and he rarely takes any ahead of Bruno. I think Trippier would have suffered the same fate
What are you implying? Bruno is not good at taking free kicks or corners, I agree with that.

norm87cro

Does it matter? Yeah sure he is better than Dalot but at least Dalot is doing his job to a certain degree unlike a few more of our players.

SambaBoy

If we had signed him, he'd have probably been average/good and the club would been getting criticised for bringing in a 31 year old full back.

PaulRich

Yeah, because we need another 30 something player in the twilight of his career.