Hugo Lloris

Djemba-Djemba

Feels like he's had two good games all season and they were against Utd and England :lol:

He's awful now, total liability.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
He's making errors but he's also making some very good saves. It's a weird one.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
That's been his whole career at Spurs.
Yep. Am I imagining it or did he have an issue with rushing out at the start of his Tottenham career? Just would come out and be caught in no man’s land

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
He’s the perfect Spurs keeper really. Embodies the club.
He may be one of the worst players to have captained a team to a world cup now that I think of it. He did have good periods but definitely more low points in his career, performance wise. Remember he scored an OG and broke his arm in one movement before? Crazy.

The Purley King

He’s never been a great goalie.
Not even in his “prime”
He’s not far short of a liability now.

Morpheus 7

He's making so many howlers now, soft keeper. I be raging watching them goals every week.

JeffFromHK

The first 3 goals were on him.
Goal 1 : spilling the ball
Goal 2 : failing to claim a cross into 6 yard box right in his face
Goal 3 : beat by a low angle shot to the near post

bad bad performance

SAFMUTD

If I was a Spurs fans I would hate him, but Im not so long may it continue. :drool:

Hughes35

Fraser Forster must be scratching his head. No contest for who I'd be starting at the moment.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The first 3 goals were on him.
Goal 1 : spilling the ball
Goal 2 : failing to claim a cross into 6 yard box right in his face
Goal 3 : beat by a low angle shot to the near post

bad bad performance
Wasn't Mahrez's shot deflected by the defender (Ben Davies?)?

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
He's an inconsistent keeper. Will be MOTM in one match and in the same season becomes part of those youtube compilations of keeper blunders. There's a reason he spent his best years at a club like Spurs.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Fraser Forster must be scratching his head. No contest for who I'd be starting at the moment.
Forster's spent years bench warming at Southampton and he really wasn't that good in the 2-2 at Brentford.

It's been odd with Spurs with keepers. Lloris hasn't been good for ages and normally they would at least get a young keeper in to have as eventual replacement but they have Joe Hart as number two a few seasons back and now Forster who's mid 30s himself.

Think they had Gollini as potential signing but Conte didn't rate him and just sent him back once his loan ended. This time last year apparently Sam Johnstone was going to sign for them on a free but he went to Palace instead.

Now they're getting linked to Pickford..... :houllier:

Lloris surely won't be their number one in August anyway, he's massively declined now and making errors most weeks.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Sometimes decent, sometimes shite. Ultimately I think Spurs fans will remember him as a key part of their greatest ever era. You don’t reach a CL final, finish 3rd in the league and reach two FAC semis without a somewhat okay goalie.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
It deeply saddens me that he's gone. He leaves too young.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
One of the most overrated keepers of all time. He was a 6/10 at his best and got talked about like he was just outside De Gea, Neuer. Never fit to lace their boots. The worst world cup winning captain of all time, and he did his best to feck that up for his team too. So glad we didn't sell DDG in 2015 and end up with this absolute fraud as a replacement.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I remember having a furious argument with my boozed up Tottenham pal about who was better between him and De Gea.
At the time De Gea was well regarded the best in the world by all and sundry and keeping our shocking team from conceding bagloads every game.

Shake Jism

I remember having a furious argument with my boozed up Tottenham pal about who was better between him and De Gea.
In the last few years, neither were as good as fans of their respective teams seemed to think they were

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft
At the time De Gea was well regarded the best in the world by all and sundry and keeping our shocking team from conceding bagloads every game.
We conceded I think 30 and 28 in two disastrous seasons with DDG from 2015-17. He single handedly stopped that being more like 45, which would have been a fair reflection of our defence at the time.