I’d forgotten what this feels like

redshaw

Just when you think we're helpless we pull off that great win in that style. What's that you say? "You've got late goals", well suck on these then.

Can you believe the commentators on about Pool and this Kelleher keeper like he's prime Neuer?

brontelicious

Great win, which I'll rewatch a thousand times, just like the fourth round in 1999.

I love this club.

DavidDeSchmikes

Diallo's winner would have been good against any other team
But the fact it's Liverpool. It doesn't get any better. You've just got to savour and enjoy moments like these
Still on an adrenaline rush after that game.

A 120th minute winner against your rivals in the FA Cup.

I LOVE THIS GAME

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Reminds me of the semi-final vs Arsenal 1999 with the great Ryan Giggs goal.
Fantastic! :lol:

IRELANDUNITED

Proper ballsy from Ten Hag to continue with 3 at the back for extra time, most managers would have brought on Amrabat or Kambwala and half settled for penalties but ten hag could sense the game was there for the winning, we all could.

It was one of those magical days at Old Trafford, enjoy this and hopefully we can get used to days like these more often. The future is bright for this beautiful football club.

Rustyspider13

I was lying down on the floor face first when Rashford missed that chance. From there to hitting the wall too many times and screaming my head off in the space of 30 mins... that is football.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Proper ballsy from Ten Hag to continue with 3 at the back for extra time, most managers would have brought on Amrabat or Kambwala and half settled for penalties but ten hag could sense the game was there for the winning, we all could.

It was one of those magical days at Old Trafford, enjoy this and hopefully we can get used to days like these more often. The future is bright for this beautiful football club.
This post is going to upset a lot of people on here who would rather a loss today and ten Hag sacked tomorrow.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
so a guy remembers how to masturbate and he’s allowed a thread in the main forums to brag about it? one where he doesn’t even provide pictures? no wonder this place is going to the dogs.

IRELANDUNITED

Since winning the champions league in 2008 there are only a handful of occasions I can remember a goal going in where I celebrated like an absolute lunatic, Mccaeda against Villa was one, Owens winner against city was another and today was another as well, it was absolutely magical.

The reality is it was “only” a quarter final home win but when you put everything in context it meant so much more than that.

A winner at the stretford end, with the clock ticking into the 120th minute, our team depleted and our season on the line. Against our most despised rivals as well who were confidently going for a quadruple. Not today, said Amad.

Let’s use this as a catapult for the rest of the season, Spurs and Villa are stuttering, we are finding momentum at the right time and getting some of our key players back, fingers crossed.

If we somehow got an FA cup and Champions League football out of this season after the amount of injuries, bad luck and at times bad football we’ve had this season it would be amazing.

But that’s not to be worried about today, today is for basking in the joy of this victory, enjoy your weekend fellow reds.

Last edited:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I have been left with three kids under seven all weekend and was carnage trying to watch the game and carnage celebrating on the floor together as the winner went in. Been going to games for years but must say I enjoyed a last minute pile on celebration with a load of toddlers.
Nice but who’s kids are they

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Fecking incredible! Let's hope the players chase that feeling and not let up.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Rewatched on FA official YT channel. Commentators sound as excited as a vegan in a KFC. Ffs...

Swiss_Red89

I will not be able to find sleep for an hour or two still...this rollercoaster absolutely wrecked me:lol: but what a feeling that was.
Makes up for a lot of the bitter moments whe had to swallow.

brian017

86-94th minute was like the United of old. We peppered their box. It was exhilarating to watch

Giggsy13

Unbelievable today. Watched it with my lad and takes me back to when I was a kid. It’s mad what a game like that can do to you emotionally!
Watched it with my son as well and my goodness the joy when Amad scored that. Just happy that he could share in a moment we had when we were at our peak as a club. Wonderful moment and hopefully more moments like that to come at Wembley.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
As wonderful as the actual experience of watching that match was, I missed this feeling of watching as much content / coverage about the previous day’s game because you’re just buzzing. I’ll watch highlights, scroll through every thread on the caf, its a lovely high.

Ole'sattheWheel

What a night. Players gave everything, ups and downs against a jammy pool side who are better than us right now - Amad getting sent off for celebrating just summed up the emotion of it all.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
This feels feckin mega. What a game. What a performance from our boys. What a quadruple bustin, Klopp crushing, Salah breaking kick in the nuts to give those bastards. Today is a great day.
Promote this poster

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
We finally have a core of young blood in the team. Lets build a great team around them

RedBanker

I love you Ole
How badly we have been starved of big results and big game wins. Now let's beat City too, even if that's the only game we win for the rest of the season.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
We finally have a core of young blood in the team. Lets build a great team around them
100% Let's hope we make it our core policy to get top quality youth players going forward. We have lost out on far too many young talents in the last few years.