I can;t hack another Chelsea Vs Liverpool semi-final bore-fest

illafied

first leg at the bridge or anfield? does it even matter?

kanchelskis14

Couldn't care less how boring it is, as long as those scouse cnuts are stopped. They seem to be walking into the final every fecking year, for one season can they just NOT get to the final?!?!?!?!

Giggsy PO

Wimbledon Prediction Champion 09
Mourinho bottled it twice, hopefully Grant knows his onions.

:nervous:

Drifter

American
Can't help but be a borefest.Both sides know each other so well.

Ekeke

Okay okay, I can understand why people don't want to show the Scouse any respect. However, I'd like to believe our fans have a little more class than theirs and can be objective enough to say that was a good match and Liverpool played their part in it.

MUFCgal

If Liverpool play like they did today it will be anything but a borefest.

Show a little respect, even to the Scousers.
Why? Their supporters don't show us any respect really so why should we respect them. I don't respect them because they are the luckiest team in the history of this competition and they are getting to finals when they don't deserve to :nono:

Kelvin

can't help feeling the Scousers will win it, they seem to have all the luck in Europe, bastards.

Ekeke

Why? Their supporters don't show us any respect really so why should we respect them. I don't respect them because they are the luckiest team in the history of this competition and they are getting to finals when they don't deserve to :nono:
Okay okay, I can understand why people don't want to show the Scouse any respect. However, I'd like to believe our fans have a little more class than theirs and can be objective enough to say that was a good match and Liverpool played their part in it.
Personally I take pride in being better than a bin dipper. But if you're happy with being their equal and doing the same, more power to you :smirk:

Ixion

Least Chelsea are at home for the 2nd leg this time.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Third time will be a charm for Chelsea this time.

Key is the second leg at the Bridge. The scouse have been lucky to keep getting the away leg out of the way first.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Liverpool will go through again I am afraid. Chelsea were a bit lucky again today apparently.

MUFCgal

Personally I take pride in being better than a bin dipper. But if you're happy with being their equal and doing the same, more power to you :smirk:
I'm not their equal, they claim they have the best supporters in the world, like feck they do :rolleyes:
We're better than them in every single department, on the field and off it. You know what, I hope they DO get to the final because it'll be the greatest pleasure in the whole wide world to end their European dreams by beating them in the final :lol:

Reddish

It's gotta be said; there's no way that team will get past Chelsea over two legs.

They're just not good enough.

Reddish

Mourinho - Liverpool bottler

Avram - ?
It won't be much to do with the manager, it'll be more to do with the fact that Chelsea are a much stronger team than liverpool.

Ekeke

I'm not their equal, they claim they have the best supporters in the world, like feck they do :rolleyes:
We're better than them in every single department, on the field and off it. You know what, I hope they DO get to the final because it'll be the greatest pleasure in the whole wide world to end their European dreams by beating them in the final :lol:
If you do as they do, how are you better exactly? Yes they do claim they have the best supporters. Do you not make the same claim of United?

Jacob

It won't be much to do with the manager, it'll be more to do with the fact that Chelsea are a much stronger team than liverpool.
Better players doesn't always mean progression, just look at Liverpool.

Reddish

Better players doesn't always mean progression, just look at Liverpool.
It's always a freak occurrence with liverpool though. They're not very good, but somehow they manage to get through. feck 'em.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Chelsea will win it this time around.

They're even luckier than Liverpool in Europe..