I hate MUFC4Me

Real Mad Red

I've just read the half time score from the MCG in one of his posts and the game is only just coming on the TV in Adelaide. :( Going offline now to watch the game before he posts a bloody full match report.

MUFC4me

Silly boy for reading the posts than. I was watching the game on cable so that is why i was able to have the scores. You don't have to worry about next week's game, i will be at the game so i won't be able to give you live scores. I am sure that will make you happy :)

MUFC4me

Originally posted by Real Mad Red:
<strong>I'll be at the game myself next week :cool: </strong><hr></blockquote>

That is when the real game will be on, last night was just a warm-up allbeit against the best side in the world for teh main event. It will no longer be good enough not to qualify for the World Cup especially with the squad we have assembled. This is the best ever squad we had, better than the 1997 team that drew 2-2 to Iran at the MCG that night.

I bought my tickets yesterday, Great Southern Stand seats.

MUFC4me

Originally posted by ManUinOz:
<strong>

Me too, near the halfway line at the top I think. I'll be the drunken one in a United shirt

;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

Great Southern Stand Seats:

M seats are first level
N seats are second level
P seats are the third level
Q seats are the fourth level

I bought them yesterday and got Great Southern Stands seats on the third level. From last night's coverage, it looks like the seats are behind the goals.

I will also be there wearing my United shirt.

It should be a good match.