I just got a PM

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Oh god, tomorrow I'm going to have so many pm's from people asking why they haven't been promoted, why I'm calling them racists, complaining they never sent graphic material to minors on here, asking why they recieved infraction points.....

Quality.

pert

Let's get some newbies to donate via paypal, in order to get promotion.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'm going to tell one of them we have traced his ip back to an internet terrorist organisation and i'm alerting the police.

pert

I'm also going to join Red Issue, using a newbie username.

And bitch about the Caf.

Then send the newbie a link :lol:

Loops

Loolz
I'm going to tell one of them we have traced his ip back to an internet terrorist organisation and i'm alerting the police.
:lol: pure evil..

See if you can get them to send pics of themselves doing random things.. Like face covered in post-it notes of all the Utd players they can name etc.. tell them it's a traditional RedCafe initiation for early promotions.

I've a feeling some people would be that stupid.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
It's about that time.

You have reached the point where promotion is imminent.

The only thing left is for a couple of the Moderation Team to agree with the promotion, but that's just a techicality.

We have a bit of a tradition on the Caf where upon gaining promotion you have to do something, a task which shows you are committed.

It's nothing major, a bit of a laugh is all. Your challenge or assignment if you like is to write backwards for 20 posts.

Just say what you would usually say but type it backwards. It's always a bit of fun and at the end of the day you are a killjoy if you don't do it.

My task when I was promoted last year was to create as many topics in 10 minutes as possible. It was pretty hilarious.

Glad to see you promoted soon anyway so congratulations and welcome aboard. Get started as soon as you can, remember the quicker you do it the shorter your stay in the newbies.

Cheers mate.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Nah, he got promoted anyway so there's not problem.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I won't do the internet terrorist one though because not only is that cruel but it's pushing the limits and I don't want to really scare some kid by mistake.

air_mood

It's about that time.

The only thing left is for a couple of the Moderation Team to agree with the promotion, but that's just a techicality.

We have a bit of a tradition on the Caf where upon gaining promotion you have to do something, a task which shows you are committed.

It's nothing major, a bit of a laugh is all. Your challenge or assignment if you like is to write backwards for 20 posts.

Just say what you would usually say but type it backwards. It's always a bit of fun and at the end of the day you are a killjoy if you don't do it.

My task when I was promoted last year was to create as many topics in 10 minutes as possible. It was pretty hilarious.

Glad to see you promoted soon anyway so congratulations and welcome aboard. Get started as soon as you can, remember the quicker you do it the shorter your stay in the newbies.

Cheers mate.
:lol::lol:

So did the newbie you sent this to did it??

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Why thankyou.

I've got so many pm's waiting now.

Loads won't reply back but the ones that do.....priceless.

I think for the next one I am going to get two newbies to fight. I will post both of them that the other user was making disgusting remarks about them and the mods deleted it. The only way to resolve it would be to make a thread calling them out. I'll make up fake quotes and pm's, that will be good.

manxmanc

Why thankyou.

I've got so many pm's waiting now.

Loads won't reply back but the ones that do.....priceless.

I think for the next one I am going to get two newbies to fight. I will post both of them that the other user was making disgusting remarks about them and the mods deleted it. The only way to resolve it would be to make a thread calling them out. I'll make up fake quotes and pm's, that will be good.
:lol::lol::lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Another idea will be to write in utter jargon.

I'll send him a few pm's of this and then complain to him that he's sending me utter nonsense. After a couple pm's i'll say if he carries it on i'll report him to the mods while writing nonsense to him in other pm's.

Should be good.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol: Hectic, ingenious. But I couldn't help thinking your time would be better spent helping out a charity or on a gashunt™ or something...

Young Chicken (of the coast)

I don't understand too much of that.

I'll just carry on doing the pranks.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
And he strikes.....again! This one is brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

Hectic said:
Hello mate.

We have been monitoring your pc and have seen evidence of several rival websites on your Datastream.

Would you care to explain why you are visiting banned forums? Are you spying for them, or merely trying to gain promotion and hack the forums.

I am extremely suspicious of your actions. Some of the mods are already arguing a case to ban you, but I want to hear you confess first.
joshgenz said:
Hi mate, I was confused which forum are you talking about? I am active in talkingreds (manutd.com official message board), and I am also active in Kaskus Man United forum (Indonesian's Fans of Manchester United community).

Anyway, what do you mean by spying, as they all also a United forum, while yesterday I went to chelsea, liverpool, and arsenal forum, the link was posted in the redcafe, and I just wanna see their reaction of our new signings, that's all. Is that the rival websites you're talking about?

I do not have the ability of hacking into forums, I don't even know how in the world can you monitor my pc? Does that mean you can see all the websites that I visited? Could you care to explain this? Cheers, mate
I've just now replied with the comment below, let's see if we can get anymore out of him, if not then it's all ready a success!

Hectic said:
We have traced back your ip address and come up with several possible id's. Now there is a strong posibility you are a member of the forum who hacked us last year. I can't verify for sure this is you but there is a very distinct possibility.

I wasn't talking about the other rival sites like the ones you mentioned, but more specifically the one which had a 'war' with this forum.

The odds aren't look good for you mate.

manxmanc

Hectic you mean fecker!

PS get over to the main forum, I've started on posting there now.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
It's about that time.

Cheers mate.
Absolutely ingenius. This is a class thread :lol:

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
It's about that time.

Cheers mate.
:lol:!!!
You made it sound like some sort of privilege!

Gobo

It's about that time.

Cheers mate.

https://www.redcafe.net/showthread.php?p=3341644#post3341644

just came across this in the newbies, look at post 14 :lol:

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
?detubirtsib ylneve si taerht gnikcatta ruo nehw tnatropmi taht yllaer rekirts a gnitteg sI
I nearly choked on my tea when i read that!!!
:lol::lol:

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He actually wrote backwards for twenty posts!!!!!!

Hectic

Supports
30fps
:lol: I have 11 pm's. I can't wait to read them.

.tsil eht fo tuo mih gnivael tuoba gnikniht neve rof dennab eb dluohs uoY ??enadiZ oN
.SLM eht hctaw ot tnaw yllautca taht esoht ytip I
.duarf a sa desopxe eb nac eh os agiL aL ro A eireS ot seog knarF taF epoh fo dnik I
?tfel diuq on htiw yub ot ereht si esle tahW
:mad:yrev eb tsum regneW.
?nosdrahciR tuoba tahW

Hectic

Supports
30fps
And he strikes.....again! This one is brilliant! :lol::lol::lol:

I've just now replied with the comment below, let's see if we can get anymore out of him, if not then it's all ready a success!

Just had another reply :lol:!!!
joshgenz said:
Oh i see, thanks for the info. Mate to be honest i know nothing about the 'war' and I don't have knowledge and skill to hack website or such, and I have no intention whatsoever to harm redcafe.

Anyway, you can see all my posts that I am a Manchester United supporter, and you can see I login almost everyday, and I have no intention to harm this forum, as I like this forum.