I miss Ole the player

sparky

Just watching, Theres only one....Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on MUTV
Cracking goals, such a shame he had injury problems.
Found myself wondering if Ole is being groomed to take over as Manager when SAF leaves.
2OLEGEND!!!

zain

Believe
one of the best finishers this club has had, and in my opinion will ever have..

Couldn't fault him for anything really. Fans favourite forever... and one of my favourite players ..

rockerlad

My fav united player, he could have left anytime (i belive he could haven went to spurs) and walked into any teams starting line up, but he was happy to stay at the club he loved and fight for his place.

Legend

Eriku

Any team's starting line up? That's just not true. But he had a fantastic attitude towards the game and was smart enough to adapt to the wing and to score from there as well. Important and talented player, and one of the most natural finishers I have ever seen.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Up there in my top 3 favourite United players. Love him :D

sparky

Just to see some of his goals again. Pure class, first time volleys, curlers, tap ins, headers. He had it all.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Seeing a compilation of his goals would probably change a lot of opinions on just how good he was - he was an out and out goal-scorer. But he made a lot too.

Bread

Any team's starting line up? That's just not true. But he had a fantastic attitude towards the game and was smart enough to adapt to the wing and to score from there as well. Important and talented player, and one of the most natural finishers I have ever seen.
despite being norwegian! :D

sparky

Dedication to the team. Getting sent off to stop the other team scoring. If I remember right it was a crucial match in the title race.

dileno

Fantastic pro, fantastic player. I want to meet him big time and share some words. Ole is one of this club's absolute greatest.

Livvie

Scout
Would you see a better selection of goals anywhere? Ever?

And his first touch and control was superb.

This is why I have always said he was under-rated.

There may be some parts of his game which are weaker than others, but the best parts would more than compensate, and he wasn't exactly bad in other areas

beergod

Too bad we can't clone him. Of course, if we could clone him I would bet Fergie would have at least 2 clones out on the pitch most of the time with one up top and one wide right. If he was blessed with a freakish physique similar to a Ronaldo he would have been one of the best players in the world.

Livvie

Scout
i love that guy, better player than most of non-United football fans gives him credit for. Fantastic finisher, great winger, perfect attitude. Role model.
I think some non-United fans actually give him more credit than some United fans do.

Zen86

Dedication to the team. Getting sent off to stop the other team scoring. If I remember right it was a crucial match in the title race.

Absolutely loved him for that, vid still gives me goosebumps for some reason :angel:

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Some unbelievable goals he has scored for us. I remember posting here about why we don't see such goals anymore..