g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

I need your help

ChaddyP

Update:

My friend and his family recieved a handwritten letter from the club signed by Mourinho himself, if it's really him or who wrote the letter doesn't matter, it really meant alot to them. I am so impressed that even in this age where money is everything the club really showed some heart in this situation.
wow that was a nice touch from the club

Denis79

It has been over two years since Ed left us and I wanted to share something special with you. His brother recently sent a picture to me me that I wanted to share on here after asking for his permission. The picture is taken from Google Earth and shows a garden Eds family planted in memory of him. I think it is absolutely amazing and a wonderful way to remember a very special person.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
It has been over two years since Ed left us and I wanted to share something special with you. His brother recently sent a picture to me me that I wanted to share on here after asking for his permission. The picture is taken from Google Earth and shows a garden Eds family planted in memory of him. I think it is absolutely amazing and a wonderful way to remember a very special person.

For some reason the image doesn't show on the post, but does when I click reply. Looks quality though, fair play to them, quality way to remember someone.

Denis79

For some reason the image doesn't show on the post, but does when I click reply. Looks quality though, fair play to them, quality way to remember someone.
Same for me as well, had to refresh for it to show.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.

That's beautiful!