I still wanna know who banned me

Guvnorgaz

The Kippax Kid said:
if you are banned how come you can post :confused:
From the footy forum, every feckers feeling sorry for the dippers cos they lost and bad Gaz got banned for having a pop, I also got banned from a scouse forum for doing the same, but it didnt take me 5000 posts over there!

Small Paul

The Legendary Pool perve
Guvnorgaz said:
From the footy forum, every feckers feeling sorry for the dippers cos they lost and bad Gaz got banned for having a pop, I also got banned from a scouse forum for doing the same, but it didnt take me 5000 posts over there!
Which forum did you go on??

WeasteDevil

Hello Gaz you cnut! You can be sure it wasn't me, I'd would not have simply fecked you out of the football forum, you'd be gone completely.

Enjoy!

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
nah, we're sick of getting complaints about him, and not just from non-united fans.

he's out of there for good, hes going to have to get used to the united forum and actually talking about united

Jacob

R.I.P. Guvnorgaz.

You always stood up for us in the oral battle versus the scousers.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
A much simpler solution to this exists...

And involves actually banning the Scouse bastards who Gaz et al react to. It would make sense to give United fans precedence given this is a MUFC site. But anyway.

Commiserations Gaz, it's dead quiet in there now anyway, the Scousers are a little less talkative these days :lol:

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
VanNistelrater said:
Commiserations Gaz, it's dead quiet in there now anyway, the Scousers are a little less talkative these days :lol:
I'm sure it's a combination of your and Gaz's mature and incisive wit that's put them to flight.

Either that or they're beginning to feel as embarassed for the rest of us as we are of your pre-pubescent witterings.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Put him back in.Then let me back in the United forum...even swap.
Like the cold war.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
Bury Red said:
I'm sure it's a combination of your and Gaz's mature and incisive wit that's put them to flight.

Either that or they're beginning to feel as embarassed for the rest of us as we are of your pre-pubescent witterings.
That's right.

Perhaps you can ban another spate of decent United fans to appease them again?

You wouldnt have had to witness those witterings if you hadnt let them take over the board in the first place, in my opinion. But still.

Bury Red

VanNistelrater said:
That's right.

Perhaps you can ban another spate of decent United fans to appease them again?
Or perhaps you could name me one decent fan I have banned who hasn't actually been asking for it.

It's got feck all to do with appeasing the scousers when we tell you to stop being embarassing little tossers, it's purely our desire not to be tarred with the same brush.

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
I dont know who you individually have banned or havent banned as im not privy to the logs now am I, but im talking about the period before Noodle became mod. Those who are now on the other place, most of whom were banned for associating with the place, something which only started as a result of overmodding on here anyway re: Heysel, 'sexism' and whatever else you tried to nanny out of the board.

Admittedly IMO there is less of that these days and it's a better place for it, I presume that's largely because people like Noodle and Sultan became Mods, but like I said, I or anyone else wouldnt have posted that stuff if we didnt have so many to post it to.

Bury Red

VanNistelrater said:
I dont know who you individually have banned or havent banned as im not privy to the logs now am I, but im talking about the period before Noodle became mod. Those who are now on the other place, most of whom were banned for associating with the place, something which only started as a result of overmodding on here anyway re: Heysel, 'sexism' and whatever else you tried to nanny out of the board.

Admittedly IMO there is less of that these days and it's a better place for it, I presume that's largely because people like Noodle and Sultan became Mods, but like I said, I or anyone else wouldnt have posted that stuff if we didnt have so many to post it to.
Nobody was banned for association with the other sites.

Those who received temporary bans for overt sexism, racism or refusing to let up on the Heysel/Hillsborough crap were asking for it and were often orchestrated from the other sites.

The only permenant bans I can think of were for going way over the top and pushing things so far that there was no way back for the posters after some of what was said.

Myself and Wibbs were the only ones responsible for the original round of temporary Heysel and Hillsborough bans and the particular thread we pulled yourself, Shane, Fred, The Hairdryer and others from had already degenerated to include what must be your proudest moment on this forum after admitting you wet the bed. Any "man" who thinks posting a picture of a dead/dying child in a parent's arms at Heysel is fair game when bantering with rivals is not someone who's opinion I'd seek on much to be honest van.

I suggest you grow up or at least learn when to shut the feck up.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
I admire the way Bury frames his posts...its brilliant, always to the point and fecking well written.Wish I could write like that..

Bury Red:cool:

noodlehair

"It's like..."
VanNistelrater said:
A few rather big misconceptions again there Van, but we've been over this enough times

Some people just like having something to whinge about

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
Bury Red said:
Nobody was banned for association with the other sites.

Those who received temporary bans for overt sexism, racism or refusing to let up on the Heysel/Hillsborough crap were asking for it and were often orchestrated from the other sites.

The only permenant bans I can think of were for going way over the top and pushing things so far that there was no way back for the posters after some of what was said.

Myself and Wibbs were the only ones responsible for the original round of temporary Heysel and Hillsborough bans and the particular thread we pulled yourself, Shane, Fred, The Hairdryer and others from had already degenerated to include what must be your proudest moment on this forum after admitting you wet the bed. Any "man" who thinks posting a picture of a dead/dying child in a parent's arms at Heysel is fair game when bantering with rivals is not someone who's opinion I'd seek on much to be honest van.

I suggest you grow up or at least learn when to shut the feck up.
You pushed them off here with nannying. The Heysel stuff still doesnt stand up for me, completely different from Hillsborough and only a Scouser would try to put it on level terms.

As far as I remember you banned the likes of Veng for simply being on there, look at the way you pathetically censor Red******** and the initials **. If that isnt an audit trail of how pathetically you acted towards them then what is.

But we've been over this. Like I said, I think it's got a lot better on here recently, but i've still no idea why you lash out at United fans for reacting to Liverpool fans on their own board.

Torres_gay_mullet

VanNistelrater said:
But we've been over this. Like I said, I think it's got a lot better on here recently, but i've still no idea why you lash out at United fans for reacting to Liverpool fans on their own board.
You really are that stupid ?

You think it was Gaz that was reacting to Liverpool fans. Quite the opposite.

Gaz like yourself would seek out the Liverpool fans and ruin every thread with petty arguments about every little thing.

Like yourself he thinks he has to prove how much a big man he is by attacking every Liverpool fan on here.

You don't think we belong here. Problem is the people who run this forum believe we do and as long as we stick to the rules we won't like yourself get banned.

You've been banned from Liverpool sites and its no surprise when you make fun of the dead.

You've been banned from this forum.

So quite clearly you're the fecking problem. Grow up and act like a fecking adult.

Jaxson

After being banned from the Football Forum..Someone hazzard a guess at how many posts he has made about Manchester United..