Iago Aspas - Dry your eyes mate

Raw

Iago Aspas: "We're a group of kids who barricaded United in their own home."

Little does he know everyone does that these days. May not actually be true

simmee

Haha exactly, get in line mate. Everyone pisses on us at OT.

Fridge chutney

Truly a sad clown. Good riddance. Celta Vigo can feck off. Glad they won't be anywhere near Europe next year. Cretinous club.

redsunited

Did anyone else get a stiffy after his completely wayward pass fecked up their counterattack? He has a knack of cocking up in those important moments and it's great!
In the tense minutes of last 10 mins, That was his gift to lighten up the moment. He didn't disappoint.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hasn't he already won this tournament with Sevilla?

Michael John Doyle

He's a rodent, so is Guidetti. Shocking carry on that led to Baillys red. I'd like to put a bid in for Sisto, i think the guy has potential

Terminator

He should have watched the Swansea game last weekend.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a whiny weird looking cnut. Hope he's still crying.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

What is it with grown men crying over a football match? It's not even the finals. (I guess it was for them though)

southlegend

What is it with grown men crying over a football match? It's not even the finals. (I guess it was for them though)
I'm happy that he ended in tears because he's an pathetic c**t, but do you seriously not understand it?

Players spend their whole lives dreaming of winning these tournaments. Having the chance to win it taken away from you at the penultimate stage is gonna hurt anyone in that position. Even more so when you don't know when the next chance will come.

stevoc

Watching one of the replays of the red card incident, it seemed like he tried to gouge Valencia - the fecking little cnut should've been booked many times across both game, but I hope UEFA take a look at that.

Me, I'll just look again and again at his tears at the end :lol:

Loved that pass he played right across the pitch and out of play in the second-half - a worthy follow-up to his legendary corner against Chelsea :lol:
Yeah i thought i seen that too. Hopefully Tony grabbed him in a headlock in the tunnel and squeezed his weird head into a normal shape.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
"We're a group of kids who barricaded United in their own home."
HA! The joke's on him - we've been made to look much, much worse than that at OT this season by some properly shite sides - Celta are not even in the top 10 of shite sides to have embarrassed us at home this season, the silly scouse prick :lol: :nervous:

VanHaal'sRedArmy

I'm happy that he ended in tears because he's an pathetic c**t, but do you seriously not understand it?

Players spend their whole lives dreaming of winning these tournaments. Having the chance to win it taken away from you at the penultimate stage is gonna hurt anyone in that position. Even more so when you don't know when the next chance will come.
Nice way of putting it. Just come out and say it: they're a shite club with low bar for defining success.