Iago Aspas - Dry your eyes mate

Making the most of the last 15 minutes of fame his career will see.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I know Spanish players are prone to the whole card waving thing but he took it to a ridiculous level. I don't think I've seen a more pathetic player in that aspect.

Hawks2008

Guidetti can also suck a fat one, after all the shit he was talking before the game it's fitting that he was the one who choked in the clutch.

Robbie Boy

Yep. I think he also tried to poke either Valencia or Bailly (I think it was Valencia) sneakily in the eye from behind his back when the whole Guidetti red card incident happened.
Aye, Valencia it was. He was winding me up something terrible watching him last night!

Z_Wolf

Nothing beats the feeling of seeing an ex Liverpool player (

Edit: @mods please delete this post.

Last edited:

Z_Wolf

Nothing beats the feeling of seeing an ex Liverpool player ( who was absolute shite for them mind) that talked a lot of smack before the game.

Honestly I would've hated the guy ex Liverpool or not, he's such a moaning little cnut.

zeekey

Guidetti can also suck a fat one, after all the shit he was talking before the game it's fitting that he was the one who choked in the clutch.

:lol:

Not much sympathy for their throwing themselves around in both legs and their card waving.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Don't give a shit that he played for Liverpool or anything like that, but feck me did he act like a right cnut over the two legs.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
It amazes me how former Liver and City players still feel this sick sense of loyalty to them when playing against is, it's like they get indoctrinated when playing for them.

Acole9

Outstanding
It amazes me how former Liver and City players still feel this sick sense of loyalty to them when playing against is, it's like they get indoctrinated when playing for them.
They act like they were legends there too, their fans don't get care about you get over it.

Mihai

I think there's a "la" missing at the end in the title