ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

arnie_ni

Considering the fielding side don't need to specify if the appeal is for LBW or caught, I can understand why it gets checked. In case of stumping, it's the leg umpire asking for a stumping review. That is all that should be checked in my opinion.
Agreed. Or at the very least the bowling team need to potentially lose a review if they want edge checked as well. The umpire has given the ball not out already

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
My Starc top wicket taker bet EW is going to land agonisingly short.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
I’m really not understanding the Indian batsmen logic here. Jadeja was moved up the order to get the run rate ticking yet scored 9 from 22. SKY, Shami, all eating up deliveries. You can understand Rahul putting an anchor down. There’s plenty of gaps in the field to keep the strike rotated and keep the scoreboard ticking but they don’t seem to be doing either.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looking forward to Smith and Marnus winning the World Cup by nurdling it into gaps like a 1970s test match for 35 overs. :drool:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Looking forward to Smith and Marnus winning the World Cup by nurdling it into gaps like a 1970s test match for 35 overs. :drool:
I will become the most passionate India fan in here if they start doing this.

RedDevilRoshi

Dearie me India, talking about having an off day on the worst possible day you could ever have one.

Wilt

Appalling crowd mentality! ….silence when India most needs their support

SB16

I must say I am a little bemused at the way India have approached the last 10 overs so far.

Balljy

It's a slow pitch and 240+ could be enough but the Australia bowling and gameplan for when to use them has been pretty impressive today.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Really poor last 5/10 overs from India. Credit to Aussies but they look confused.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Appalling crowd mentality ….silence when the team needs them
the team’s not giving them much to work with. need a few boundaries here to get them back in it and build some momentum. aussies get off to a flyer chasing and it’s a long way back.

CallyRed

Just watched the Kohli wicket, that moment it hit the stumps, so quiet, would have been bad timing squeaking out a fart at that moment. The whole end would have heard.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Just watched the Kohli wicket, that moment it hit the stumps, so quiet, would have been bad timing squeaking out a fart at that moment. The whole end would have heard.
the only sound i heard was the sound of kohli shitting the bed.

zing

Zingle balls
this is the dumbest innings by a lower order batter ever