ICC T20 World Cup 2022

Chief123

What a disaster for West Indies.

Group 2 definitely looking like the easier group now with Holland and Zimbabwe going into that group.

Pakistan and India will surely be hot favourites to go to semis from that group.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Would be nice if NZ could put up a decent total against Australia for once. Somehow Aus are always chasing a low score vs NZ.

Samid

Aussies need to be careful here. A heavy defeat and they'll be in big trouble NRR wise.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Always had a soft spot for NZ they always play the game the right way and are now a very good side.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Must be because I'm getting old but is anyone else still irked by the work Batter?

It just doesn't sound right. I know times are changing but it bugs me.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Said on the first page that the Aussie bowling was overhyped, these were not 200 like conditions

Samid

Must be because I'm getting old but is anyone else still irked by the work Batter?

It just doesn't sound right. I know times are changing but it bugs me.
I like how they have to remind us every single time that this is the men's World Cup.

phelans shorts

Australia are in big trouble now. A dominant England win in half an hour or so would really have them feeling the pressure. Every match is essentially a knockout for them now.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Australia are in big trouble now. A dominant England win in half an hour or so would really have them feeling the pressure. Every match is essentially a knockout for them now.
This might not be straight forward if the Afghans post anything 150+

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Domination from the Kiwis. Australia’s form heading into the tournament wasn’t good but still a bit surprised how they played today.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Perth pretty empty for the England game.

Game v Aussies a 95k sell out next week though

Samid

Very early but Aussies will do well to even qualify now with England in the group as well.
One thing in their favour is that there are enough teams in that group who could trouble NZ.

But yeah, NZ are proper bastards in ICC tournaments. They've reached the 3 previous finals, all in different formats.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Australia got thumped by England last year and then won the tournament. Wouldn't rule them out yet, the main thing is they are so dependent on Warner that if he gets out early, they don't have a left hander in until Wade.

Chief123

One thing in their favour is that there are enough teams in that group who could trouble NZ.

But yeah, NZ are proper bastards in ICC tournaments. They've reached the 3 previous finals, all in different formats.
Yeah it really is astonishing how often NZ go deep into tournaments and produce high quality players despite being such a small country. It’s like semi-finals is par for them in every tournament.

PoTMS

England should be looking to rack up the NRR here.