If England lose....

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I'm going to film my daughter crying so someone starts a gofundme and I can get rich...

But seriously, I know some of the memes were out of order, but people have been captured crying after a loss for years and nobody has raised money before. Surely giving her money isn't the answer? Wouldn't the money going to anti hate orgs be better?

I hate this bullshit where people think money will solve every problem.

This world has its priorities severely round the wrong way.

Or am I wrong and missing something here?

Edit....

It's clear someone started drinking waaaaay too early today...

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@langster buddy I know you camp in here but come join us in the rest of the forum once in a while :)

Deery

Dreary
The money was given as an apology for the behaviour of England fans that was deemed unacceptable..

hobbers

Presumably because most people thought the money would go to a decent charity and not a little girl who cried at a football game.

If the guy who started the fundraiser actually tracks down the girl and tries to give her the money he's a moron.

Ludens the Red

This whole thing sums up modern day social media people.Absolutely stupid from top to bottom.
Mocking a crying girl, becoming outraged and donating fecking money to a girl crying about football. Every single side to this. I fecking hate the Internet sometimes.

Sara125

Wait…someone actually set up a gofundme for this?! I think I saw someone mention it but I thought they were just being satirical :houllier:

This whole thing sums up modern day social media people.Absolutely stupid from top to bottom.
Mocking a crying girl, becoming outraged and donating fecking money to a girl crying about football. Every single side to this. I fecking hate the Internet sometimes.
Agree with everything you’ve said here. Everyone involved in this is a cretin.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
The guy who started the gofundme isnt even sure who the money is going to go to

Rektsanwalt

Supports
Schalke 04
Pure madness. I feel completely (!) disconnected from people who are obsessing (this goes both ways! gofundme <-> people hating on her) over a little crying girl after a lost football match. I know the people who were calling her slurs were/are absolute cnuts, but that's about it. Those who are raising money for a girl crying over a lost football game are cnuts as well. Can't believe these people have nothing else to worry about, but it might just be the case.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
All the money is going to charity. The guy saw the online abuse and wanted to do something nice for the kid so wanted to raise about 500 quid. For whatever reasons, he ended raising a lot more and the parents decided to give it to Unicef. Shows the good side of human nature from where i'm sitting.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
All the money is going to charity. The guy saw the online abuse and wanted to do something nice for the kid so wanted to raise about 500 quid. For whatever reasons, he ended raising a lot more and the parents decided to give it to Unicef. Shows the good side of human nature from where i'm sitting.
what if those unicef kids use the money to buy knives and start stabbing each other? i don’t think anyone has thought this through. the money should be given to someone like heffe bezos. he can be trusted to do good with it.

Deery

Dreary
They’re cnuts apparently but :rolleyes:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
what if those unicef kids use the money to buy knives and start stabbing each other? i don’t think anyone has thought this through. the money should be given to someone like heffe bezos. he can be trusted to do good with it.
More knives = less guns. Stabby stabby is better than shooty shooty, at least that's what Mrs. Thatcher my third grade teacher taught me. She ended up shooting her husband though, hypocritical bitch.