If the worst happens

RUCK4444

I dont know about selling your soul stuff but they are for sure nothing more than an example of financial doping alongwith PSG. Nothing they have ever won has an effect on me.
Well to me they have sold their soul because now they will never have known the feeling to be successful as a club from your own volition, to have done it the hard way and worked for it.

Take us an example right now, were going through an awful period since SAF left, everything we do is in spite of our owners not because of them like City, when we finally make it back it will feel authentic and earned and real. When you sell out before making it yourself you've sold your soul and the true meaning of it all. This is why I despise the thought of Liverpool winning the league infinitely more than City because they've done it the authentic way like us, so it 'counts' mentally for us to see them win it.

SATA

It’s better than the sudden influx of new Chelsea fans every time they do well and then disappear when they crash out, abit like the Spurs fans here too

OleBoiii

City win = ban City supporters
Chelsea win = ban Chelsea supporters
PSG win = ban the Pochettino fanboys
Real win = ban... bald people? I dunno..

Last edited:

croadyman

The thing that grates me is how on side the English commentators are for City to win the trophy. And they will go on and on how wonderful they have done this season. A bench of £50m players has been a major advantage in a covid season.
Yeah someone get Jenas a tissue for next week he won't be able to contain himself

croadyman

The thing that grates me is how on side the English commentators are for City to win the trophy. And they will go on and on how wonderful they have done this season. A bench of £50m players has been a major advantage in a covid season.
Yeah funny how some commentators turn a blind eye to how much their bench is worth compared to normal teams

Yagami

Good post resistant
City win = ban City supporters
Chelsea win = ban Chelsea supporters
PSG win = ban the Pochettino fanboys
Real win = ban... bald people? I dunno..
Us Pochettino fans should get a promotion if PSG win. PSG are the only ones that aren't bothersome from a United POV of the 4.

WakeAndBeek

Because they spent a lot of money, we're the only team allowed to spend money, didn't anyone realise that?? :mad::mad:
I’m not saying it’s right but it is “different” when they win stuff. Compare the apathy with their league titles to the reaction to Liverpool in the last 2 seasons and United winning title after title.

dbs235

I’m not saying it’s right but it is “different” when they win stuff. Compare the apathy with their league titles to the reaction to Liverpool in the last 2 seasons and United winning title after title.
That mostly seems to exist (understandably) only on this board/among United fans. City seem quite popular with other fans compared to the traditional enemies which are generally United and Liverpool.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
The bitterness in here :houllier:

Everybody's a human being at the end of the day, with hopes and dreams and who sometimes cry themselves to sleep at night when they realise life has been and continues to be an utter let down.

If the past year hasn't taught you anything about common decency and basic empathy then I really think you should have a long and hard think about yourself. Even as you read this, time is passing and you'll never those seconds back.

You're edging, however slowly, one step closer to absolute non-existence. Impermanence affects everyone, blue or red.

Yeah ban them.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
What's worst, City winning UCL or Liverpool winning the league title last year?

Personally for me it was Liverpool because I know many Liverpool fans. I know one City fan and he's actually an ok guy and probably won't gloat too much...
It’s not even a question.

tomaldinho1

Ban whoever creates the inevitable "Congratulations City" thread.
It's fine to accept what they have achieved but anyone who tries to make out it's not down to mass, unchecked spending that has never been seen before has lost it. They should have won the CL before this, they still might not this year, I'd rather they or clubs like them and PSG won it 10 times in a row than Pool win another single major trophy anyway .

Flying high

City should be embarassed that they haven't even won a proper double yet. If they finally manage it this year they are still under achieving.