If you could have 1 minute with the players, what would your team talk be?

beingshe7don

I would have taken Jones, Smalling, Young, Matic, Sanchez, Rojo, Lukaku, Bailly, Pereira, Lingard and Mata and thanked them for their service to the club and would have asked them to find another club

Pogba, De Gea, Martial and Rashford, I would tell them that mediocrity won't be tolerated and that they need to start playing for the team and if they can't perform or don't won't to play for United, they can leave.

Full bodied red

"There is the door. If you don't want to be here or perform for us, use it and feck off."

All of you, feck off.

And when you get there, feck off from there too.

Then feck off some more

And keep fecking off until you get back here because nobody else fecking wants you because you're fecking useless

Then feck off again

SER19

‘If you’re lucky, you all might get 10 years playing at the highest level. In 15 years most of you will be retired and have 40 years of fecking round between tv roles, failed coaching stints, letting some banker manage a portfolio and nothing will ever even come kind of close to the feeling of what you get to do every day at training and every week on the pitch. Is this really as good as you’re going to let it be?’

TRUERED89

"If you dont play well in this match, I'll sell you to Mourinho's team as soon as he takes over a new one"
Yes and that particularly means YOU, PAUL, ANTHONY & MARCUS! that should shit them up and make them pull their finger out :lol:.