If you could relive one Premier League moment, what would it be?

PoTMS

As per the tweet

Difficult one for us United fans. So many great moments.

Dante

Average bang
John O'Shea's winner at Anfield.

That goal had everything going against it until it went in.

United58

For United? Sp, so many. RVP's volley to take us to 20 was great, but we weren't as good in 2013 as 2008, 1999 etc.

Maybe this comeback to win the league in 1999?

Imagine this being your highlight? :lol:

DamoK

The 4-2 against Arsenal at Highbury in 2005. That match had everything ! Lovely chip from O'Shea to top off a great performance and to silence Highbury. What a game

Cloud7

MACHEDAAAAAAA

No moment in my time of watching the PL has given me chills like that goal did

Fingeredmouse

Giggs equaliser at Highbury in 2003. We were on the charge catching Arsenal, they were in the lead through a fantastically offside goal and when Giggs scored you just knew that we had the wind behind us and would win the league.

IRELANDUNITED

The whole game or only Rooney's dive ? :smirk:

The whole game I assume they meant, including the blatant penalty that should have been given to Ronaldo for a foul by Ashley Cole but was somehow ignored by the officials ;)

Tribec

United 3 - Blackburn 1, May 3rd 1993. The treble was once in a lifetime and nothing will ever beat that, but talking Premier League only nothing has come close to the feeling going to the game and then during the game. 26 years of pent up frustration and despair lifted from everyone's shoulders and for many the first time we'd ever seen United as champions. We've won the title countless times since, but none have matched the first one and the more we did win it the less special they became. Now we've had a big gap the next one will be right up with the best of them.

Champagne Football

The slip.

EDIT: Beaten to it by seconds :D
Bruce's landmark headed double and 96th minute winner against Sheffield Wednesday to basically land the title in 93, that gave me every bit of satisfaction as The Slip ;)
Fergie and Kidds celebration at the end says it all

Last edited:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Macheda

Though I can still remember exactly what it was like, being in the stand, watching it go in and pandemonium breaking out.

redshaw

Diego Forlan's extra time winner against Chelsea at OT, top corner.

Two headers from Steve Bruce late on in 1993, Fergie and Kidd on the pitch.

RyRy11

So many to choose from but I’ll throw 8-2 vs Arsenal in the ring as no one has put that yet.

FireballXL5

The moment Villa lost to Oldham in May 93 and handed us our first title in 26 years. I don't think anything has topped that feeling.

hp88

For United? Sp, so many. RVP's volley to take us to 20 was great, but we weren't as good in 2013 as 2008, 1999 etc.

Maybe this comeback to win the league in 1999?

This ! Sky where showing the full 90 minutes earlier.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Macheda for sure.

Martial vs Scouse was pretty special too.

Gazza

Newcastle 0-1 United
Liverpool 4-3 Newcastle

Both in 1995/96.

Actually the game United won 2-1 at Highbury in February 1997, which I’m convinced was the true birth of the United/Fergie and Arsenal/Wenger rivalry. The game early the following season, which Arsenal won 3-2, would be a similar candidate.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
So many. RVP's winner at City.
Oshea's winner at Anfield.

jus2nang

Supports
Arsenal
The whole game I assume they meant, including the blatant penalty that should have been given to Ronaldo for a foul by Ashley Cole but was somehow ignored by the officials ;)
Let's not forget Rio should have been off for his foul on Ljungberg early on...

But anyway, I don't wish to appear bitter...

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I had the pleasure of watching this in person. Not only were we shocked to see Owen Hargreaves randomly return, but we were astounded by the talent that is Bebe.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The first 20 minutes against Arsenal at Anfield during the 13/14 season. Probably the best most explosive football I’ve seen us play.

Should’ve been 6-0 up after that opening period.

Irrational.

Owen's winner against City in the 4-3 victory has to be up there.

I remember the day so clearly: I had tickets to the game but I was moving into my new flat at University that day so had to sell them. City had been swinging their dick around all summer through their sugar daddy spending spree. This was their time to make the statement that they were noisy neighbours no more, after being in our shadow for so many years. The fact that it was a free signing that sunk them in the dying embers of the game made it all the more sweeter, combined with Mark Hughes moaning, followed by going batshit mental at the fourth official as the goal went in. He has been unbearably bitter towards us ever since. Absolute gold. :lol:

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Agreed, the officials somehow ignored a lot that day :D

Josh 76

Yep, it’s Macheda. The standout for me.
I remember I had a hangover from hell that day after drowning my sorrows watching the Scousers score in the last minute against Fulham the night before.

I was listening on the radio as I couldn't get out of bed. The anxiety and stress levels were going through the roof at 2-1 down.

I eventually got out to the TV and watched Ronaldo equalise......then it happened.

I must have blacked out with the joy and screaming. Shouting his name about 100 times.

Oh what a moment....