If you could relive one Premier League moment, what would it be?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
United 3 - Blackburn 1, May 3rd 1993. The treble was once in a lifetime and nothing will ever beat that, but talking Premier League only nothing has come close to the feeling going to the game and then during the game. 26 years of pent up frustration and despair lifted from everyone's shoulders and for many the first time we'd ever seen United as champions. We've won the title countless times since, but none have matched the first one and the more we did win it the less special they became. Now we've had a big gap the next one will be right up with the best of them.
This one by a mile.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Mecheda
Owen
Rooney bicycle
Park v Blackpool
Oshea at Anfield
Vidic v Sunderland
Scholes last minute v City

nooshka

MACHEDAAAAAAA

No moment in my time of watching the PL has given me chills like that goal did
+1

I remember being in the pub watching it and just shaking and nearly in tears after the final whistle.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The Owen 4-3 winner.

I got to the game late and missed about ten mins. The steward felt sorry for me and let me park for free. Legend.

Came in 1-0, pissing my whole row off deep at the back of north 2 and worried id missed what might be the only goal.

Instead a right old mix and who can forget the low of Rio inexplicably trying to loop the ball over Bellamy, getting out paced and then Foster ludicrously being beaten at a tough angle.

Then that winner..

JinnerJamie

Small ginger

Best Premier League win for me... I knew we'd kicked them off the pitch but watching it back, lets just say I'm glad there was no VAR.

Rooney's goal to seal ended it for them.

Cloud7

The Owen 4-3 winner.

I got to the game late and missed about ten mins. The steward felt sorry for me and let me park for free. Legend.

Came in 1-0, pissing my whole row off deep at the back of north 2 and worried id missed what might be the only goal.

Instead a right old mix and who can forget the low of Rio inexplicably trying to loop the ball over Bellamy, getting out paced and then Foster ludicrously being beaten at a tough angle.

Then that winner..
That was league cup wasn’t it? Think the thread was for PL moments. Definitely an all time great moment as a United fan though. The Owen signing was worth it for that moment alone.

Robertd0803

That was league cup wasn’t it? Think the thread was for PL moments. Definitely an all time great moment as a United fan though. The Owen signing was worth it for that moment alone.
No it was the league game. Rooney scored the last minute in the league cup.

2006/07 United 5-1 Fulham

It's the start of something great!
Great call. It just had the feeling of something special about it.

I'll go with Chelsea Arsenal 1-1 in 06/07 giving us the title or RVPs hat-trick vs Villa in 12/13.

The last 10 mins away to Blackburn to win title 19 was great as well. So many to choose from though its nearly impossible to pick one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How can you get something as iconic as this moment so wrong!
Who can forget the massive injury time, Hughes fuming, but MOTD confirming it was spot on after.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Probably the 8-2 against Arsenal.

It just felt surreal demolishing a rival like that, every chance we had seemed to turn into a goal.

Also helped that I have some close friends who are Arsenal fans so the texts were flying left right and centre :lol:

ghagua

Steve Bruce's double headers against Sheffield Wednesday in the first Premier league title winning season.

Oldyella

Macheda. I would remember to breathe before starting to celebrate this time! Atmosphere in the ground was incredible at that moment.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
The Aguerooooo moment.

I would like to relive it from pitchside 30 seconds before he scored, at which point I'll strip off, streak onto the pitch and spear the cnut. Thus the world would be put to rights.

madzo2007

The 4-3 against City for me

While I remember being in the house watching it, I didn't really take it all in at the time because I was severely jetlagged!

SirAF

Ageist
Probably winning the title in 2007, that was so sweet after a few years without.

always_hoping

1993 win v Sheffield Wednesday in Old Trafford (those Bruce headers) plus the parade/celebrations at the end of that 92/93 season.

2-1 win at home to Spurs in 1999 to secure the 1st leg of the treble

always_hoping

Probably winning the title in 2007, that was so sweet after a few years without.
One of Uniteds most pleasing title wins

From MEN

Just consider the context: United had sacked Roy Keane, their captain, sold their greatest goalscorer since Denis Law in Van Nistelrooy, and their two prodigious forwards had got involved in an almighty row at the World Cup.

United were without a title in three years, Chelsea had won the last two, and just signed Michael Ballack and Andriy Shevchenko, a world-class midfielder and striker. David Gill promised United two world-class additions and they got Michael Carrick and Tomasz Kuszczak.

The punchline is United won their first league in four years and were top for all but two weeks. The football they played in the first half of 2006-07 was some of the best of Ferguson's epoch; Carrick and Scholes conducted play from deep, Giggs was revitalised on the left, Ronaldo was becoming world-class on the right and Rooney was a perfect foil for Louis Saha.

Dan_F

Depends if you’re just going with the moment being a winning goal, or a moment being classed as the whole game.

City 4-3. I shamefully turned it off right after the City goal as I was furious with Rio. Probably because it was so close to the end of the match, as I don’t remember doing it in any game before or since. I was so confused when I realised we had scored, I didn’t know whether I was delighted or even more pissed off I’d missed it.

For a whole game, probably the Spurs 2-1 as I had to listen to it on a shitty AM radio. Same for a lot of games in the 90s really, didn’t have Sky, so had to go round my nans to watch it.

There’s a been a fair few games I’d like to re do the post match celebrations for.

BestRed

Yeah so many great ones. But the 1-0 away to Newcastle in 96 was a brilliant result at the time.

And the winner in the 4-3 with City was feckin beautiful too, despite the goalscorer.

McTominays late winner last game out was a thing of beauty too.