If you were interviewed for the Manager Job what questions would you ask at the end?

Sparky Rhiwabon

You know the score, your interview for the job as Manchester United manager is coming towards the end and they say “Well, that’s all the questions we have for you, now do you have any questions for us?”

What are you asking the Panel?

kthanksbye

How many casual leaves and sick leaves am I entitled to every month?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Are there more doors or wheels in the training ground?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'll try to be more serious than the above answers.

1. What is your ambition for this club?
2. When do you expect US to achieve it?
3. What is the reporting structure? Who has the final say on players and therefore what are the criteria to make the player purchasing decisions?
4. What money will be made available to me each window and what guanratees are there this will happen, irrespective of the short-term financial situation?
5. Can I sell whoever I want to i.e. get Maguire and Rashford gone and don't offer dumb money to players on expiring contracts.

Maticmaker

You know the score, your interview for the job as Manchester United manager is coming towards the end and they say “Well, that’s all the questions we have for you, now do you have any questions for us?”

What are you asking the Panel?
Good, excellent question!

During my working life I interviewed hundreds of people and this was the part of the process where something like 80% of those who were at that stage the front runner, eventually lost it.

The kind of question they asked was such that it tended to undo all the promise they had shown up to then in the interview. In this case the question to the panel might be;

"So what happens if I fail to win any trophies"? :rolleyes:

clonsolar

How do I edit the database to give myself £1 Billion to spend?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Can a loss be a win ?

How do you play Pogba and Bruno in the same line up?

What does Phelan do ?

Was Ole a success ?

Foxbatt

What the hell is Fletcher doing? The last manager didn't know so I want to know.

TheRedHearted

Do I get my own bathroom
Do you prefer man United, Man Utd, or Manchester United? What about Manchester U. Can i make that a thing?(woodward starts thinking of making a Manchester university that solely teaches about the club and T-shirt sales

Sparky Rhiwabon

Why the feck have you invited me to interview?
Your previous experience on Championship Manager 01/02 together with your two top 100k finishes in Fantasy Premier League put you on a similar standing to our last permanent manager.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This one's for you Joel: If you punch yourself in the face and it hurts like a bugger, would you consider yourself weak or strong?

youmeletsfly

A fly enters a horse's mouth. When it gets out, the horse is no longer there, what happened?

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Are we able to start putting fines on players who blatantly sabotaging the season with their despicable attitude ? ...or perhaps can we just show them the door and be done with it ?

In case of the same persisting attitude problem, can we let well behaved supporters to the dressing room so players can hear their honest opinions ? Worked for SAF in the past.

With Woodward somewhat gone can we finally stop focusing on Disneyland and play some actual football ?

Hughes35

How much wood would Ed Woodward Wood if Ed Woodward could wood wood?

Robertd0803

What is YOUR 3 year/5 year plan?
What is YOUR measurement of success in this time period?
How much control/independence do I have?
If player a is acting up in the media and I bin him am I going to have the full support of the board?

In fairness we could probably ask more of the interviewers than they could ask us.

Verward

Do I, my family and friends get free tickets for Disneyland?

Tavern in the town

What do you believe is the reason every coach and footballer in the last 9 years who has left the club has left with a much worse reputation than before they walked in the door? How do you plan to prevent this happening in future?

Elcabron

I would be mainly concerned with asking about transfers in and out. Are there any players in the squad who I cannot look to off load, that would be a key one for me. And what is the budget for incoming players?

The rest can be left for the agent to sort out.

matt10000

Good, excellent question!

During my working life I interviewed hundreds of people and this was the part of the process where something like 80% of those who were at that stage the front runner, eventually lost it.
Oooh you are a tough cookie

Blood Mage

Can I get Frogie's autograph?

The club's no defensive midfielder policy is fascinating what's the thought process behind it?