I'm not watching Europa League (actually I am, because we're playing Milan)

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
They just don''t deserve our attention on Thursday nights (and now I've remembered how much it's going to affect our Premier League schedule – most games on Sundays...).

We're giving up on Europe, so we can focus on finishing in Top 4 in the league, so we qualify for the Champions League, which we'll give up on, so we can focus on finishing in Top 4 (...).

I've enjoyed those last 15 minutes – that's why supporting this club is unpredictable, but... we've had a lot of surprises, too.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
What it was taken on by a different manager? I'd be more interested then.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I thought you don’t watch United at all anymore? At least that’s what your last 11 threads in the last 3 years said anyway.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
I don't mind the knockout stages of it to be fair.

On the brightside also, great opportunity to give Amad Diallo and Pellestri etc some gametime.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
We should play the reserves, no point wasting regular players mid week.

Focus on the league and the fecking fa cup!

Maciej

Europa League with fans is shite, imagine it being played on empty stadia.

Maciej

I thought you don’t watch United at all anymore? At least that’s what your last 11 threads in the last 3 years said anyway.
Watching or not watching is different from what those threads were about.

Unlikely I will either. It was a novelty when we won it, now it's a chore playing god knows who in god knows where. At least I can go skiing on Saturdays now and still watch the PL on Sunday.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
the vacuous black hole of a 2bit reserves mickey mouse cup where the only prize is a ticket to play in the real cup the following year

feck off with it. I wont be watching it. Hate it

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I'll prob watch but I won't care if I miss one

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
No first team player. Give Mjebri Pellistri Diallo Galbraith Elanga and Puigmal a go ..might even turn it on for them..

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I’d rather we’d have just finished bottom and focused on the league, the europa league is a nightmare to be in.

Kammy26

I’m telling myself I won’t watch but I know I will, can’t help myself.. no matter how bad we get

siw2007

Got to support the team through thick and thin, I hate it too and might not be as emotionally invested in the outcome of the matches but still have to support the team. Depending on league position, we should look to rotate the team from here and perhaps blood in players like Pellistri, Elanga, Hannibal, Galbaraith etc.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
A small time cup which is suited for a small time manager

Zoo

I can’t take it either. This is a real low. All we need now is for Ole to come out taking about football heritage or something.

Kristian S

I might watch it if we end up playing a good team later on in the competition. Or if we end up getting a new manager. Otherwise it's a no for me.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Unfortunately, I will. The Europa League has been our level for the last decade.

El Zoido

It’s a garbage competition. I’d support a motion to forfeit our place in the competition.

Maciej

I’m telling myself I won’t watch but I know I will, can’t help myself.. no matter how bad we get
That's the worst thing, because now I feel... cheated.

I couldn't believe we would really lose to Leipzig and I'm really angry at the team, but in two months time, probably, I'll have to think about it as well.

The games in Europa League are at least easy to refuse.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
They just don''t deserve our attention on Thursday nights (and now I've remembered how much it's going to affect our Premier League schedule – most games on Sundays...).

We're giving up on Europe, so we can focus on finishing in Top 4 in the league, so we qualify for the Champions League, which we'll give up on, so we can focus on finishing in Top 4 (...).

I've enjoyed those last 15 minutes – that's why supporting this club is unpredictable, but... we've had a lot of surprises, too.

You've long been the most negative guy on a very negative forum. If you don't watch any of the Europa games then at least we are spared your comments, so that's one positive from tonight.

Wheres that ignore button?........

Maciej

I'm wondering how another season in Europa League is going to affect our club finances.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Worst thing that could've happened this season.

I hope we just don't use Bruno in that competition.
Our main players shouldn't be involved at all unless somehow we fluke it to the quarter or semi finals.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I’ll watch them but I am never nervous for EL games. If we are out no worries.
I hope this time we really rotate a lot, play the kids and rest the main team for league games.

Judas

Open to offers
I'll watch it I'm sure, and I hate myself for it.

To go through all that last season to not even make it out of the group and be back in this joke of a competition is utterly embarrassing really.

Nick7

Should play the kids (as we should have during the restart). I’d watch it if we did.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I’m desperate to win something. The cups are all we have left. I can’t live my life watching United having torturous chases for top 4 every season, for what end?

I watch United to win silverware and I fecking miss those highs.