Incredible goal scored in Swedish second division

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
:eek:

That's better than van Basten's goal, Marco "only" whacked it in. This guy had a lot more work to do.

pillory

"Marco van Basten, släng dig i väggen"? That's actually much better than the corresponding Norwegian idioms. I'm going to adopt it.

B Cantona

Desperate
Oh yes, what a goal. Imagine someone doing that this World Cup, they'd go down in legend

I went to a Hammerby game last season. They were shite

Actually was the season before, they play by the year and break during winter

Jacob

I can literally watch it 20 times on the trot without getting bored. It's a shame these kind of goals don't get the attention it deserves because of its low profile nature

beardsleybob

Oh yes, what a goal. Imagine someone doing that this World Cup, they'd go down in legend

I went to a Hammerby game last season. They were shite

Actually was the season before, they play by the year and break during winter
That is some shit time to have a break. Unless you spend the entirety on vacation in a sunny climate

Alex

It was a clear fluke of a goal, he didn't mean to shoot it, it was a cross for sure.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Hmm. Thing is any pub player with a decent shot on him could potentially score a MvB goal. I have, in training. To score a goal like the one in Sweden you'd have to have brilliant technique and awareness in addition to a decent shot.

Not that it matters, they're both fantastic goals and a fair bit better that Platt's turn and shot vs Belgium.

phelans shorts

Hmm. Thing is any pub player with a decent shot on him could potentially score a MvB goal. I have, in training. To score a goal like the one in Sweden you'd have to have brilliant technique and awareness in addition to a decent shot.

Not that it matters, they're both fantastic goals and a fair bit better that Platt's turn and shot vs Belgium.
I don't think I could disagree much more, van Basten's was out of this world, it needs must more than a decent shot, I have nearly done a MvB but hit the post when stood still, to do it that accurately, clearly meaning it (unlike the swede) and on the move.

Jacob

I don't think I could disagree much more, van Basten's was out of this world, it needs must more than a decent shot, I have nearly done a MvB but hit the post when stood still, to do it that accurately, clearly meaning it (unlike the swede) and on the move.
How can you say he didn't mean it? same thing could be said about van basten