Iniesta vs Fabregas

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Who is better?

Everytime i see Iniesta i'm amazed by how good he is. Hes quite like Xavi in the sense that he has a similar vision of passing and physical stature, but then he can also run with the ball, has ALOT of skill with the ball at feet and this season i think has started to score more goals and become a bigger threat on goal. Cesc be know all about.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Both are amazing, Iniesta is a little bit less experienced and unlike Fabregas he isn't among Barcelona's most important players, they can get by without him but that's due to them having more quality players who can do the same job like Xavi and Deco.

Iniesta scores more frequently than Fabregas, is more dangerous in front of goal like you said, but Cesc's passes are sublime.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Spammy said:
whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy?
:confused:
No really genuinly wanted to know, regardless of the spastic threads that are started in the united forum.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Iniesta is the new scholes. I'd take him 9/10. Fabregas is good but iniesta is better in my opinion

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Although Fabregas is clearly a quality player, if I had to choose I would make it Iniesta, that kid is going to be amazing.

p_ps_sock

fabregas plays in england so he's hyped up, he's a great player but nowhere near the finished article yet.

VoetbalWizard

fab is a couple years younger atleast though, but he really needs to improve his finishing if he's going to be 'world class' (god forbid if that happened). I'd probably take fabregas if i had to pick one just because i would know atleast with fabregas that he could hack it in england. with iniesta, you never know.

marcus agrippa

last season, Fabregas was quite a bit better.

this season, Iniesta has added goals and more aggression to his game and has become that much better, even keeping Xavi out of the side for some games.

Iniesta is a couple of years older, and i fully expect Fabregas to surpass him again as soon as he develops his eye for goal.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Instant Karma said:
Vision + movement - Fabregas is better
Passing + Shooting - Iniesta is better
it's the other bloody way around. Iniesta's movement is just superb. Always offering and always running into good positions. He is a very good passer and has good vision but I don't think he can match fabregas in that department.

In the end, I think Fabregas could become the better player but both have the potential to be one of the best midfielders in the world.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
I rate iniesta higher, but that's not to say fabregas is not good. Fabregas is class, but Iniesta has something more to him(probably his ability to run with the ball, and to get in the barca team ahead some class midfielders) that just makes me think he's much much better.

kanchelskis14

Iniesta for me. To be honest, i think he's better than a lot of quite established good players, not just young ones. On his day, he can match most midfielders in Europe.

Rahul

Iniesta is a very good player, do not doubt that. But in time i reckon Fabregas will be a better player (begrudgingly).

Cold_Boy

Iniesta is just fcking amazing.He is the only player who could do a good job at replacing Scholes.
Fabregas is also quality .Both are world -class talents but Iniesta is better and under-rated according to me.