Injury Crisis 2023/24 | Martínez and Casemiro back in training

If Bayindir saves with his hands and not his wrists he'll be an improvement.

I bet the sub keeper won't perform any worse anyway. Onana has been more of a liability than a help this season. Could use some time out of the team.

I bet the sub keeper won't perform any worse anyway. Onana has been more of a liability than a help this season. Could use some time out of the team.
I thought he has actually been good recently and a spell out the team is exactly what he doesn't need

You been watching our recent matches ? Credit where credit is due he has been one of our better players since the match before Copenhagen at OT. So for a good 7 matches he has been a 6 or above, MOTM on two of those matches.

You been watching our recent matches ? Credit where credit is due he has been one of our better players since the match before Copenhagen at OT. So for a good 7 matches he has been a 6 or above, MOTM on two of those matches.

Not really he hasn't. Just because he didn't make a mistake that led to a direct goal like early games means he was actually good. Most of his saves people were praising him for could have led to goals if were facing teams with better strikers.

Our defensive solidity is thanks to Harry Maguire.

The standards for Onana have dropped massively due to the first few games howlers that when he doesn't make direct mistakes he's considered "one of our better players". It's normal since people were getting used to him performing much worse than this. He still has a long time ahead of him to consider him a good goalkeeper for United.

The sub keeper won't perform much worse. It'll probably be the same level. It's really not a big deal.

There's too many damn international breaks. Swear these players have just as many of those games vs the club who actually employs them

The sub keeper won't perform much worse. It'll probably be the same level. It's really not a big deal.
I think, but hope I’m wrong, that you might be begging for Onana’s return after seeing our sub keeper in action.

The obvious thing that was going to happen. Sign a keeper who had retired from international duty to then immediately unretire when he's through the door at United and then gets himself injured while on international duty. Brilliant stuff.

Back up keepers are there for a reason, but it seems to be more a drama than any other position when we actually have to play them.

It must be a dream job to be the United number two if you are just a rubbish goalkeeper

Last edited:
Like others have said he needs a game before January,whether he gets one is another thing

I don’t know man

He seems to have springs on his hands - never seems in control of where the ball will cannon off to when he saves. :lol:

I don't know if the poster was being intentionally satirical, but it's an intriguingly comical watch

DDG available on a free no club just get him in on a year deal.. ETH though is a stubborn fecker he won't do it..

He seems to have springs on his hands - never seems in control of where the ball will cannon off to when he saves. :lol:

I don't know if the poster was being intentionally satirical, but it's an intriguingly comical watch
His movements are similar to an army of ferrets that have clambered into a human costume.

DDG available on a free no club just get him in on a year deal.. ETH though is a stubborn fecker he won't do it..
It would be a disastrous move. The last thing this club needs is more drama and brining back DDG (through no fault of his own) has tele-novela written all over it.

I sometimes wonder if our fanbase is addicted to the soap opera like shenanigans that have defined us these last ten years, this kind of post just adds fuel to that fire. Firstly, the fact no one wants DDG should, in itself, be enough to stop this line of thought - he's been away from elite training for however long now and was declining quickly as it was. Secondly, why invite the drama? It's not like we'd be signing DDG pre 2018 and there'd be a legitimate argument that he's so good, it would be worth the added media ridicule, it's nearly 2024! Long gone are his best days.

I sometimes wonder if our fanbase is addicted to the soap opera like shenanigans that have defined us these last ten years, this kind of post just adds fuel to that fire. Firstly, the fact no one wants DDG should, in itself, be enough to stop this line of thought - he's been away from elite training for however long now and was declining quickly as it was. Secondly, why invite the drama? It's not like we'd be signing DDG pre 2018 and there'd be a legitimate argument that he's so good, it would be worth the added media ridicule, it's nearly 2024! Long gone are his best days.
And what do we do when it turns out that ten Hag is having an affair with McTominay's mum and that's why he's getting in the team?

"Oh.. she's just a physio, treating my injured pubis, honey."

Should have shaved them in the first place, Glazers out.