Injury record this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomaldinho1

Phil Jones is shouldering the burden for everyone.

Liverpool were incredibly luck last year with injuries and this season shows how big a difference a few key injuries are. It's actually really useful to see how Ole wants us to play and judge if he's going be good enough to win things because there's no narrative developing around what he'd do if x or y player wasn't out. Let's hope our luck with injuries holds!

red4ever 79

Phil Jones is shouldering the burden for everyone.

Liverpool were incredibly luck last year with injuries and this season shows how big a difference a few key injuries are. It's actually really useful to see how Ole wants us to play and judge if he's going be good enough to win things because there's no narrative developing around what he'd do if x or y player wasn't out. Let's hope our luck with injuries holds!
He alone stops the medical team from being furlouged

Tony247

Sorry guys. I'm happy for this to be deleted.
You know, some time back I realized if I visit match thread before the match or predict the score or lineup then high probability of United losing or drawing the match. So I stopped doing that.

Before Sheffield Utd match I was just browsing the forum and accidently tapped the match day link and I was like fuuuuuukkkkk.

United Hobbit

Don't post something like this!!! Wait til the end of the season please!

I blame you if we lose one of our key players

Status
Not open for further replies.