Interesting article on Pochettino

Kapardin

There is no way Man Utd going to finish top 4. Only possibility for next year's CL is to win it this time. So better be prepared for a scenario where we played really well and fought for CL but couldn't win or finish in top 4. In that case should we make Ole permanent manager or go all out for Poch?

Upcoming tough fixtures will reveal Ole's skills. Lets wait until the end of season to judge.

I say if he keeps the fans and players motivated with constant improvement, attacking football and fighting spirit then give him 3 years contract to finish the unfinished job. Just like currently the team need stability in defense, they too needs stability in management. Poch is not Pep so lets not push the club into another uncertainty.
If Ole shows he's got it, I'd rather the club give him a 1.5 year contract like Everton gave Allardyce as he's still unproven with regards to transfers and other things that a top level coach has to deal with. He would definitely accept it and I'm sure we would extend further if he does well.

Regarding how well he may do this season, I think Newcastle and Spurs will show clearly whether he is naive or shrewd in his in-game management. But my personal opinion is that he is no longer the same guy who managed Cardiff and has evolved quite a bit since then. There is a lot more going on behind that babyface mask and I'm optimistic that everyone will soon agree we may not have to look elsewhere for a permanent manager.