International Friendlies May/June

GSevensM

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Hoddle is a moron. He didn't pick him out, he fecked up his shot.
That was definitely a pass. His foot and body shape clearly proves he wasn't shooting.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
fecking hell Rashford! What a hit! :eek: Expect the english media to overhype him and England now :lol:

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
That was definitely a pass. His foot and body shape clearly proves he wasn't shooting.
No it doesn't. It proves he was shooting. He's trying to bend that into the corner. 100 times out of 100 Alli shoots from there. It's not even up for debate.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
It is so trendy to write off England. They have made fools of so many people before who were expecting them to do well so now expectations are at an all time low. But I'm telling you now, this England team is going to do well and just may surprise a few people...

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
It is so trendy to write off England. They have made fools of so many people before who were expecting them to do well so now expectations are at an all time low. But I'm telling you now, this England team is going to do well and just may surprise a few people...
Yup...definitely going for goal. If he is going to pass there he takes him wide and cuts it back with his left foot. No way he tries to pick out Welback from that angle with an inswinger. But I'm sure Alli will gladly take the assist lol

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What's going on with Iceland's defence? Every friendly they seem to be conceding at least two goals.

Not ideal with Argentina and Croatia looming.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
England's jersey looks so nice.

vangagal

Yup...definitely going for goal. If he is going to pass there he takes him wide and cuts it back with his left foot. No way he tries to pick out Welback from that angle with an inswinger. But I'm sure Alli will gladly take the assist lol
Are you had a heavy drinking night mate?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
All day every day. Jesus might score more than Firmino but the team will score more goals with the Liverpool player in the line up...
But Brazil's set up is different from Liverpool 's. Don't know if Firmino works like he works at Liverpool.

Hojoon

No idea no plan just 11 players playing on their own.
That's like most national teams, they are a bunch of players who just came together and who are used to playing in different tactics and formations.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Looks like Germany could only be bothered for 20 minutes again.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Müller just bursting with joy. Can't tell whether he's just scored for his team or an own goal..

Blackwidow

Still needs a lot fine tuning.

One goal was not given even if it was not offside.

haram

Saudi Arabia been a bit wasteful when they have been in Germany’s box.

Mint

I head that Gundogan was booed everytime he touched the ball. Is this true? It could be a problem to pick for the first team

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
I head that Gundogan was booed everytime he touched the ball. Is this true? It could be a problem to pick for the first team
Because of the Erdogan pictures, Özil couldn't play due to his injury today. It was in Germany, Leverkusen so many booed, not all. Think this will not be the case in Russia.