Internationals June (Euro Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Rafa Silva been quality since he came on. Seems to be taking his time and maturing in Portugal, not one of these out of nowhere hype products. Remember him being highly rated at Braga.

Guedes is rubbish but Portugal love a rubbish striker scoring a tournament winner! Chris Moltisanti’s turn this time!

Vialli_92

Supports
Juventus
It's a nice tournament for internationals to spice it up definitely been a success

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Monstros.

Bunch of fecking legends. What a team. Lucky lucky Portugal have done it again.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Why were Portugal hosts for this again? because they won the last Euro's or they've just been chosen hosts through a voting process?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
At this point the Dutch should just call us Daddy:lol: good game though fellas!

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Bernardo the best player on the pitch by miles for me. He's done a number on De Jong, and the entire dutch defence for that matter. Even Van Dijk went into panic everytime he got the ball into a bit of space

Also great game by the Danilo-William duo and the CB duo for Portugal

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Crazy achievement that they won another title after the European Championship.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Bernardo the best player on the pitch by miles for me. He's done a number on De Jong, and the entire dutch defence for that matter. Even Van Dijk went into panic everytime he got the ball into a bit of space

Also great game by the Danilo-William duo and the CB duo for Portugal
Bernardo, Danilo and Dias were the best for me.

Cloud7

Quite a good international haul from Portugal in the last few years, Euros and now this.

Snafu17

Portugal were really impressive tonight. This seems to be the most talented generation they've had for a while. Honestly if I was Ronaldo I'd be pissed. Great team when he came into the side, looks to be a great team at the end of his career, very average all through out his peak.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Portugal were really impressive tonight. This seems to be to most talented generation they've had for a while. Honestly if I was Ronaldo I'd be pissed. Great team when he came into the side, looks to be a great team at the end of his career, very average all through out his peak.
The Portugal side of 2006 had some great players and he also won the Euros with a shit team. I doubt he’s that pissed off.

SportingCP96

Supports
Portugal were really impressive tonight. This seems to be to most talented generation they've had for a while. Honestly if I was Ronaldo I'd be pissed. Great team when he came into the side, looks to be a great team at the end of his career, very average all through out his peak.
True but he still managed to win yep trophies for his country to firmly cement himself as the greatest Portuguese player we have ever had.

GM K

Tbf I thought he was ok at Monaco, but not amazing. He was on the same tier as Mata, Depay etc for me in that could've easily been meh. But he's turned out to be a top player with a great work rate
I actually thought then that his potential was immense and it was obvious. Pity we didn't get get him. Would certainly have been a fine replacement for Mata.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Fair enough if we can have the Bruno’s.
Tough choice. I'd just like to see us play an attack with David Silva, Rafa Silva, Bernardo Silva, Neymar da Silva and Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva (Pato) all with Silva on the back of their shirts just to confuse the shit out of everbody.

OohAahMartial

Thought we should have got Carvalho last Summer. Dias is who I predict we will sign as CB as none of the other options are buyable for one reason or another. Bruno I think we will sign if Pogba goes. Tbh there are so many Portuguese players we could do with.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I actually thought then that his potential was immense and it was obvious. Pity we didn't get get him. Would certainly have been a fine replacement for Mata.
He looked to have great potential but this is something else. He looked like Savicevic out there tonight

SportingCP96

Supports
Thought we should have got Carvalho last Summer. Dias is who I predict we will sign as CB as none of the other options are buyable for one reason or another. Bruno I think we will sign if Pogba goes. Tbh there are so many Portuguese players we could do with.
William is made for the EPL. Technical brilliant physically impressive when he is in the mood no one is getting buy him.