Internationals March/June (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

Alongside Dunk, Gomez is also not good enough at this level.
I’d quite like this starting 11 with a better back four and Kane up front.

Is the temperature is about to get lower at Wembley?

No, when chasing the game, he brings on a Spurs player.

wonder if he is carrying an injury as I can’t see why you wouldn’t bring him on for Bowen or Foden when your chasing a goal

We're losing but the attacking football has been really fluid by England standards tonight, just not the end product.

Good old Scotland, after a short burst of games where we seemed to be an ok side we are back to being shite again.

Just one penalty goal in two matches so far, a lot of midfield play and touches but never really see any cutting edge. Strikers not in the game and we get more half chances to attacking mids.

Foden should not start for England.

Guys a square peg.
Foden annoys me the second I see him on the TV… even if he wasn’t a City player.

But he’s a fantastic player and it’s on Southgate to create structures for good players… including changing tactics mid game when players change. He’s too rigid, cautious, dull, useless

So, Watkins and Gordon coming on.

After all, why bring on the odds-on favourite for YPOT, Palmer? :lol:
Because that would be daring and imaginative. Thats a bit too much for Gareth. Much safer with the hard workers.

Jude needs to be better than these 2 games for England to be serious.

Foden annoys me the second I see him on the TV… even if he wasn’t a City player.

But he’s a fantastic player and it’s on Southgate to create structures for good players… including changing tactics mid game when players change. He’s too rigid, cautious, dull, useless
It's like him playing Watkins and expecting him to do what Kane does, Toney is actually nearer to Kane.

England really losing to a side full of second-rate PL players, PL rejects and the random Championship cast-off.

Think Bowen is different enough from England's other options that he should be in the squad. He shouldn't be starting, but I think he's the sort of player defenders would absolutely hate to see come on with 20 minutes to go.

Poland are absolutely shocking on the ball! One of the worst teams to watch.
terrible really. I've been always appalled by this, only Zieliński, Lewandowski and Zalewski have any on the ball ability in this team. And Lewy is playing quite badly, Zieliński is out of form after being benched by Napoli for not extending. tough shit supporting this team :lol:

Guaranteed Southgate reverts to form and starts with Henderson and Rice at CM at Euros.

I think Toney and Mainoo have booked their spots to the euros tonight.

Both were very good. Mainoo just exceptional for his age. He has to go to the Euros.

Hard to judge England properly on this showing, without their two most dangerous attackers and so many injured defenders.

Suffice to say, poor old Lewis Dunk, at fault for two of the three goals we’ve conceded across two matches, isn’t cut out for international football.