Internationals March (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Shows how far Holland’s attacker’s have fallen. I remember growing up when Holland had a crazy selection of attackers to choose from.
Sure, but Depay isnt the problem. It' replacing Robben, Sneijder and Van Persie with Promes and Ryan Babel. Memphis has had some great games for Holland and lead are team in defeating the reigning world champions.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Best half of football from our A national team since 2016 at least.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
I know it‘s the popular thing to say at the moment that the German NT will be shit for years, but there is some serious talent in that side. Sane is on course to be one of the best attackers of the next generation and Gnabry will never be world class, but he‘s very useful because he does a lot of things right (shooting, dynamic runs, getting into scoring positions).

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
The Dutch public opinion was way too bullish before this match, combined with some severe underrating of the German NT who player for player have more individual quality, and Ryan Babel being a hopeless parody on a footballer and then this shiteshow is what you get :lol:
Highlight being van der Gijp saying that we will beat the Germans 4/5-0. Though he might not have been dead serious.

AJ10

Horrible half from the worlds best defender and what is fabio capello doing next to the dutch coach.

Robbie Boy

Sure, but Depay isnt the problem. It' replacing Robben, Sneijder and Van Persie with Promes and Ryan Babel. Memphis has had some great games for Holland and lead are team in defeating the reigning world champions.
He’s not a ‘problem’ for sure, the problem is a journeyman like Babel been suddenly reinstated to the squad as a starter in recent years. Still though, in times gone by Depay would have been no more than a sub option with the wealth of attacking options that Holland used to have.

Canagel

The Dutch public opinion was way too bullish before this match, combined with some severe underrating of the German NT who player for player have more individual quality, and Ryan Babel being a hopeless parody on a footballer and then this shiteshow is what you get :lol:
The game isn't finished yet. germany collapsed in the nations league game from 2-0.

Member 115509

I recognise the word kurcobolja a few Croatia fans have used on here but can't recall what it is again ? Google translate comes up with cockroach - Slovenian - and cornea for Croatian.
Other translate tools simply show it as the same word in English as Croatian.
Enlighten me please ? :lol:

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
You will be hoping he is as casual against you on Sunday.
Probably, but in all likelihood he won't be, because let's be fair he's been insanely good for Liverpool this season.

This place jumps on every minor mistake he makes, it's really odd. He's not a robot and will have bad moments, but which central defenders don't?

mu4c_20le

Probably, but in all likelihood he won't be, because let's be fair he's been insanely good for Liverpool this season.

This place jumps on every minor mistake he makes, it's really odd. He's not a robot and will have bad moments, but which central defenders don't?
Thats what happens when sometimes people overrate him to the point where he is unbeatable.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Highlight being van der Gijp saying that we will beat the Germans 4/5-0. Though he might not have been dead serious.
Another half like this and we're the ones getting beaten 4 or 5-0 :(

The game isn't finished yet. germany collapsed in the nations league game from 2-0.
Yeah I know, but the 2-2 in the end with two goals in the last 10 minutes was quite flattering I felt and somehow I can't see it happen again. This match is Germany's to throw away, here's to hoping they do I guess.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I recognise the word kurcobolja a few Croatia fans have used on here but can't recall what it is again ? Google translate comes up with cockroach - Slovenian - and cornea for Croatian.
Other translate tools simply show it as the same word in English as Croatian.
Enlighten me please ? :lol:
:lol:It means "I don't give a f**k" if you want polite translation.

onemanarmy

Still mad though. I mean, having read threads on here about him, I know for sure he was one of their most vital players.
I know you are joking but he's been important for our national team. With De Bruyne and Witsel out, we could have used him. Fortunately Den Doncker and Tielemans are stepping up.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
He’s not a ‘problem’ for sure, the problem is a journeyman like Babel been suddenly reinstated to the squad as a starter in recent years. Still though, in times gone by Depay would have been no more than a sub option with the wealth of attacking options that Holland used to have.
Yeah, for sure. The days of Makaay not getting a game are long gone.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
The Germans have looked threatening too

Babel at least put them on target
Based on chances alone I don't think Netherlands deserve to be up, but here we are. Babel is pretty shite though so it probably points to a lack of quality in striking positions for Holland. I'd be surprised if the 2 goal lead sticks but lets see.

Member 115509

Germany missed a couple of chances to go three up before HT, I wondered at the time if they might regret it, Netherlands surely can't play as badly in the second half as they did in the first.

Bokito

Memphis’ last 20 international games (thus far): 12 goals, 8 assists. Not bad, I’d say...

Robbie Boy

I know you are joking but he's been important for our national team. With De Bruyne and Witsel out, we could have used him. Fortunately Den Doncker and Tielemans are stepping up.
Dendoncker has been an absolute steal for Wolves. Class player.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Shoot it Frenkie you tit. Real Barca dna. Only wants to walk the ball into the net.