Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

PoTMS

Thankfully Foden is English. At least I can enjoy his talent a few weeks a year.

Zoo

The worst thing about Matterface is that he doesn’t even understand the game. Lee Dixon keeps politely correcting him.

Renegade

The more I see Kane for England the more I don’t think we should drop £150m on his head. I guarantee this is the version we’d see.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pogba played 30 minutes last week/60 minutes on the weekend and looks like he'll go the full 90 today. Probably won't start on the weekend I'd bet

RoyH1

Denmark continuing their upward trend with their new manager. 4-0 over Austria playing in Vienna.

Paul_Scholes18

Wow how are Denmark this impressive. They do not have that many top players now with Eriksen a bit on decline, but they have impressed as a team for years.

PoTMS

Fecking hell, us English United fans have to deal with both Southgate and Solskjaer.

Dan_F

Not sure why we need Phillips and Rice in midfield here, surely one would suffice and we can bring an attacker on.
Definitely. I thought that when I saw the team sheet. It’s kinda expected with McFred, as neither are out and out defensive midfielders, but Rice is supposed to be a £100 million player.

There’s gotta be massive question marks about playing Kane up top without anyone running beyond, allowing him to drop deep like he does at Spurs.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Shaw is far and away the most productive left back in the league. Why the feck is he not on there?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Blatant pen not called for Bosnia there. feck off ref.

France are shite for all the players they have. Even though they won the world cup. Was the same with Low and Germany. Constant feeling of underperformance and just superior talent getting them results

Fredrik.A

How did Denmark get the easiest group ever and why isnt there a top nation in that group?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
So this is what having no hope poor managers will be sacked feels like....

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Goalkeepers get so much protection it’s laughable.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Watching Amin Younes not only being selected to play for Germany but also coming on a sub to save a match makes me laugh and cry.

TheGame

Definitely. I thought that when I saw the team sheet. It’s kinda expected with McFred, as neither are out and out defensive midfielders, but Rice is supposed to be a £100 million player.

There’s gotta be massive question marks about playing Kane up top without anyone running beyond, allowing him to drop deep like he does at Spurs.
Its such an obvious change. How on earth hasn’t it been made already. Just baffling.

Blatant pen not called for Bosnia there. feck off ref.

France are shite for all the players they have. Even though they won the world cup. Was the same with Low and Germany. Constant feeling of underperformance and just superior talent getting them results
Same for Macedonia.

Werner :lol: