Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
8-0 what the feck is going on :lol:

We don't win 8-0! Not even against the likes of San Marino!

Hester_manc

So important - Martin Braithwaite :) He has played so bad, and so has the entire danish team, but that doesn't matter now. By the way - Denmark has not lost the last 33 games. The penalty shootout at the World Cup does not count in the statistics.

If Ireland can play like this, then I can't stop asking, why they don't do that more often?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Chiesa finally scores :lol:

9-1. This isn't Italy :lol:

RORY65

fecking hell how many teams are going to be in this next Euros?

Everyone seems to get 3 or 4 chances to qualify.
European Championship qualifying is the Hotel California of football. Ireland are going to get a play off despite us scoring a stunning 6 goals in 8 games due to our performance in the Nations League (in which we didn't win a game and got relegated - only to be moved back up again due to a change of format).

PoTMS

Both these teams are toss. Northern Ireland look a much better team than the Republic.

Djemba-Djemba

European Championship qualifying is the Hotel California of football. Ireland are going to get a play off despite us scoring a stunning 6 goals in 8 games due to our performance in the Nations League (in which we didn't win a game and got relegated - only to be moved back up again due to a change of format).
:lol:

It's fecking absurd isn't it.

I mean it's ridiculous Ireland are still in with a chance of qualifying even if they lose tonight.

kidbob

So important - Martin Braithwaite :) He has played so bad, and so has the entire danish team, but that doesn't matter now. By the way - Denmark has not lost the last 33 games. The penalty shootout at the World Cup does not count in the statistics.

If Ireland can play like this, then I can't stop asking, why they don't do that more often?
Because we don't play against teams this bad often! :wenger:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
shut up and keep knocking until you are allowed to check in through just another huffy-puffy 0-0 :lol:

kidbob

Both these teams are toss. Northern Ireland look a much better team than the Republic.
If you combined the 2 we'd be the best team in the World. That's why they separated us (I think I read that somewhere).

kidbob

McClean's a looper

Yeah we do. Think we're in a group of 4. Possibly the Nordies and two mid-level Eastern European types depending on how results go.

Think it's a semi then a final for one spot.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: What kind of mess is that?

Deery

Dreary
Ireland just don’t have anyone to put the ball in the back of the net been our problem for a while now..

binary bot
Ireland have scored 6 goals in a group with Gibraltar. Crazy

marktan

Do NI get a chance at a play-off too?

Bit of a joke that it was RI that was meant to be NI's group, I think NI would've qualified out of a group with Switzerland and Denmark in it instead of Germany and the Netherlands (both of whom NI can strong games too).

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
we'll still find a way to not qualify.

Djemba-Djemba

Do NI get a chance at a play-off too?

Bit of a joke that it was RI that was meant to be NI's group, I think NI would've qualified out of a group with Switzerland and Denmark in it instead of Germany and the Netherlands (both of whom NI can strong games too).
I think everyone goes into a play off.

Gibraltar are probably in the play offs.

Bulldog United

That goal is a worldie by Ireland's standards. Unbelievable, truly remarkable, magical finish - the Danepak goalkeeper had not a prayer.