Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
After what has been a shite football related night for me as a Spurs fan I now turn to Northern Ireland to make me feel better GAWA

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Calvin Stengs starting, awesome. He's gonna be special.
Saw some bits and pieces. Decision making in the box could use a little bit of work still it seems but otherwise quite impressive. Doesn't help Memphis isn't very tall I guess haha.

Edit: Memphis subbed for this Boadu guy. Haven't heard of him before but season stats look good. Is a decent prospect?

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
This is a strange game, you'd think Hungary would be starting some kind of attacking intent by now. They seem like they don't give a shit.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Benteke with 6-1 for Belgium.

Has scored more in this game than he has for Palace in the last two seasons :lol:

Deery

Dreary
As good a game I’ve seen Daniel James play without getting a goal..

Bloedrood

Edit: Memphis subbed for this Boadu guy. Haven't heard of him before but season stats look good. Is a decent prospect?
He's a really talented striker. Already started great last season when he was just 17, but then broke his ankle and was out for 6 months. Thankfully he has recovered well.

Redplane

He's a really talented striker. Already started great last season when he was just 17, but then broke his ankle and was out for 6 months. Thankfully he has recovered well.
Even scored too. Nice. Seems strong and fast with a good eye for open spaces. Luuk de Jong is well past his prime and Memphis isn't the end all solution at CF.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Gonna call it now: Germany V Netherlands for the Euro 2020 final.
You never know but would be pretty surprised at that, both are up and coming but have too many flaws to be in final 4 I think.

Ramos

Pots for the Euros:

Pot1 : Belgium, Italy, England, Germany, Spain, Ukraine

Pot2 : France, Poland, Switzerland, Croatia, Netherlands, Russia

Pot3: Portugal, Turkey, Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Czech Republic

Pot4: Wales, Finland, Playoff A, B, C, D

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Amazing atmosphere in Wales after the game. Happy for all of them and especially Giggs and James. Well done!!

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Germany 6-1 winners today, pretty impressive qualifying campaign on a whole given they only failed to win once, which was ofcourse that loss to Holland.

Gnabry has really surprised me this season, turning into a good finisher. Hat trick today and overall 18 goals this season (domestic + international).

CallyRed

Pots for the Euros:

Pot1 : Belgium, Italy, England, Germany, Spain, Ukraine

Pot2 : France, Poland, Switzerland, Croatia, Netherlands, Russia

Pot3: Portugal, Turkey, Denmark, Austria, Sweden, Czech Republic

Pot4: Wales, Finland, Playoff A, B, C, D
England
Russia
Czech Rep
D

Bloedrood

Even scored too. Nice. Seems strong and fast with a good eye for open spaces. Luuk de Jong is well past his prime and Memphis isn't the end all solution at CF.
Yeah, although Donyell Malen is still ahead of Boadu at the moment at CF, but he's injured. But Malen is also really talented. There's a lot of talent coming through in the Dutch forward line.

Redplane

You never know but would be pretty surprised at that, both are up and coming but have too many flaws to be in final 4 I think.
Fair enough - this tourney might come a bit too early for both but I'm impressed by what seems like a good very tight knip group between the two. I'm not seeing individuals play - I see real teams when I see those two now - which has been different very recently for both of them.

Redplane

Yeah, although Donyell Malen is still ahead of Boadu at the moment at CF, but he's injured. But Malen is also really talented. There's a lot of talent coming through in the Dutch forward line.
Thanks for the extra info. Have been curious about what seemed like a lack of talent at CF for the Dutch - which traditionally has been one of their strongest. Seems defense and midfield are pretty well covered at this point - though the reliance on F. De Jong might be slightly troubling when you see that there isn't a really good alternative there... Unless I am forgetting about someone.

ctp

England
Russia
Czech Rep
D
England can't get Russia and Holland from pot 2, they are hosts in different groups, also Denmark in pot 3. They would be guaranteed Scotland from pot 4 if they win the playoff.