Internationals October (Euro Qualifiers)

Afganitia

Supports
Girona
Should have been ruled out. I suppose that the referee wanted to even things out.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yep Uefa are in Spain's pockets.

Morata is half a yard off and blocks the shot. That gets given and the Scotland one dosen't..... :lol:

Swedish_Plumber

VAR is embarrassing. It should never be taking that long. And at the very least we the viewers should be hearing what’s going on

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
UEFA has told match officials to find a way to get Haaland to the Euros but currently getting shafted by how bad the Norwegian management team is

RG77

Supports
Real Madrid
Haaland really seems useless without any service.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yep Uefa are in Spain's pockets.

Morata is half a yard off and blocks the shot. That gets given and the Scotland one dosen't..... :lol:
After Morata's comments the other day should be checking his bank account. He seems determined to make sure any goal his teammates score is ruled out.

NorthBraxton

Where is Nusa? I don't understand why he didn't get a start. He is the only one producing anything for Norway

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Ansu Fati really bad. For the next friendlies I'd call Brahim, if not he may decide to go with Morocco

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
That's not happening. NFF don't sack
No way on earth he should keep his job now. Should probably have gone after the Scotland loss. Butchered two qualifying campaigns now with seemingly not being prepared enough for half the games, and then wetting his pants tactically against the best teams

Eriku

That kills? Realistically we had no hope of winning
The way we played against them in Spain was encouraging. And I just can’t get 100% resigned while there’s any chance, so it’s nice to get the band-aid ripped off.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
Who would we get instead? Ole? Rekdal? Drillo?
Wanted to go foreign 15 years ago. Lagerback was right man at the wrong time but wouldn't mind going that route again. (Obviously not Lagerback but the foreign route)

Solskjær might not be the worst if he gets someone that is actually a good coach to work with him. His demeanor and style fits International management but I'm still unsure about him.

Horneland and Knutsen the best progressive coaches in the country. If it transfers to international football I don't know. I think Hareide would be a better option now then back when he got the job. Deila certainly has shown he can get good things out of multiple squads and players. Sollied should have gotten it after Hareide but he hasn't been active in years

It's going to be Solbakken to the end of time probably.

Matriac

Wanted to go foreign 15 years ago. Lagerback was right man at the wrong time but wouldn't mind going that route again.

Solskjær might not be the worst if he gets someone that is actually a good coach to work with him. His demeanor and style fits International management but I'm still unsure about him.

Horneland and Knutsen the best progressive coaches in the country. If it transfers to international football I don't know. I think Hareide would be a better option now then back when he got the job. Deila certainly has shown he can get good things out of multiple squads and players. Sollied should have gotten it after Hareide but he hasn't been active in years

It's going to be Solbakken to the end of time probably.
Lagerbäck would never have given any minutes to players like Nusa and Bobb.

Horneland and Knutsen most likely won't take an international job before they try their hand at a European club (unless they decide they don't want to). International jobs so often easily taint your resume if you had a rising star.