Internationals October (Euro Qualifiers)

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
4-0 Cancelo with a fluke assist by Fernandes.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
Might have already been discussed but I've just seen an article saying it's in the best interests of Rep. Ireland if they lose to Netherlands because of the way the Nations League rankings work and that being the deciding factor for the playoffs.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Bosnia used to give us trouble tbf. You guys must really be at the lowest point

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Yeah, last two months are literally lowest point in last 12-15 years for our national team, which says a lot considering our last two-three years have been really shite. Even the fans aren't going to stadium anymore, but everyone wanted to see Ronaldo so it's a full house.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Not sure what it's called in England but he was basically under house arrest in England for almost 2 years but no charges were made. Nothing reported on what possible offenses he was being held for.
Cheers, didn't even know that

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Almost embarrassingly 2-1 at HT. Liechtenstein got a freak handball penalty. GK saves, they take the rebound but it's called off and taken again because of encroachment (rare). 2nd pen is wide off the target so two misses in a row from the same penalty taker.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Fecking borefest. Greece are abysmal, but we're not much better. And please for the love of feck, stop calling up Wout Weghorst. PULEASE.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Might have already been discussed but I've just seen an article saying it's in the best interests of Rep. Ireland if they lose to Netherlands because of the way the Nations League rankings work and that being the deciding factor for the playoffs.
The play-off cutoff for League B will be at either Ukraine, Iceland or Norway. Too many of the nations ahead of Ireland in the Nations League standings flopped in these regular qualifiers.

Asger

Almost embarrassingly 2-1 at HT. Liechtenstein got a freak handball penalty. GK saves, they take the rebound but it's called off and taken again because of encroachment (rare). 2nd pen is wide off the target so two misses in a row from the same penalty taker.
2-0, of mikill bjór? :)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Funny hearing the commentator talking about Bosnia fans "showing some support" when they start chanting when in reality they're telling the FA to feck off :lol:

Ramos

Belgium-Sweden has been stopped. Shooting in Brussels where a couple of Swedish fans were killed.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The early to mid 2010's we were quite good. This current team is atrocious both quality wise but also mainly it's the environment/atmosphere.

Dedic is good and young. Same with Ahmedhodzic, though he doesn't want to play. The rest are garbage.

Told my dad yesterday we'd do well to not get a 9-0 like you did vs Luxembourg

VojjE

Was the shooting football related? I mean, ultras or something?
From what's being said at the moment it appears to be an islamic fundamentalist, ISIS claimed I think. Targeted attack.

Snow

Gylfi scores his 2nd to make it 3-0, thus going ahead of Guðjohnsen and Sigþórsson to become Iceland's all-time top scorer with 29 goals.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
No, seems to be IS related stuff, but somehow targeting Swedish fans. Bizarre stuff. Not sure what happens now.
Possibly related to this stuff?

Sweden has been on pretty high alert for terrorist attacks lately because of it.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Was the shooting football related? I mean, ultras or something?
Belgian and Swedish ultras? I'd be surprised. Never heard of problems between those set of fans.

Edit: Already read the other comments. A tragedy. May they RIP.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Fecking borefest. Greece are abysmal, but we're not much better. And please for the love of feck, stop calling up Wout Weghorst. PULEASE.
I find it amazing that you guys don't give that position to anyone else, even some young striker who is struggling at some european club is surely better than fecking Wout. He must have some strong ties at the top, there is no other explanation why he saw so much of professional football in his life.

Snow

Never seen this before. Liechtenstein made a double sub. Realized after the subs was made that they took off nr 7 instead of 17. Nr 7 went on the pitch again and they were 12 men before the 4th assistant yelled at nr 7 to come back off.

Meanwhile nr 17 limps towards the halfway line holding his groin confused why he couldn't go off. They then make a sub minute later to take him off.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Never seen this before. Liechtenstein made a double sub. Realized after the subs was made that they took off nr 7 instead of 17. Nr 7 went on the pitch again and they were 12 men before the 4th assistant yelled at nr 7 to come back off.

Meanwhile nr 17 limps towards the halfway line holding his groin confused why he couldn't go off. They then make a sub minute later to take him off.
I can't see Hollywood lining up to dramatise this one mate

TsuWave

just saw this tweet on my timeline and start laughing at how hard it hits home:

Oranges038

Gylfi scores his 2nd to make it 3-0, thus going ahead of Guðjohnsen and Sigþórsson to become Iceland's all-time top scorer with 29 goals.
Seriously did not know he was back playing football.

Those charges were dropped?